Sale / PriceAll
- Assouline Publishing
- Assouline Three Graces NotebookThis delicate Notebook is fabricated with cotton fiber paper and is handmade according to traditional techniques of Italian engravers and paper mills. This rare piece of art inspired by the famous Canova’s sculpture The Three Grace will stylishly and originally keep your writings, notes or drawings. Country of Origin: Italy Specs Dimensions: 10 x 13,5 inches 25 x 34 cm
- Dinner With Jackson Pollock: Recipes, Art & Nature - Assouline9 x 12 in �� 22.5 x 30 cm 176 pages | 100 illustrations Spiral-bound hardcover Jackson Pollock the artist needs no introduction��but perhaps lesser known is Jackson Pollock the gardener, baker, and entertaining dinner-party host. From starters and entrees
- Assouline domestic art: curated interiorsAssouline domestic art: curated interiors a metal warehouse with a chalet-style bungalow? Domestic art: curated interiors leads you on a tour through inspiring and individualistic interiors, from a 500-square-foot bedsit to a philip johnson architectural wonder. Published by assouline, this edition cavorts through past editions of paper city and tucks intriguing souvenirs into its pocket to share with the reader. It's a hardcover book, featuring 170 illustrations within 192 pages. Dimensions: 24cm x 33cm.
- Shaker: Function, Purity, Perfection - Assouline7.5 x 11 in �� 19.5 x 28 cm 144 pages | 90 images Hardcover with jacket Shaker: Function, Purity, Perfection is an homage to the traditional Shaker values of grace and simplicity. Featured are twenty-eight essential pieces that highlight the defining elem
- Miles redd the big book of chicMiles redd the big book of chic an internationally acclaimed interior design sensation, miles redd is known for his quirky brand of cozy glamour. This lavishly illustrated volume features a diverse selection of his unique interiors, an inspiration to anyone interested in spirited, eclectic design. Excerpt from introduction: “this is a book about dreams coming true; the curiosities in the rooms i have decorated; and the people, artists, and places that have inspired me. when all is said and done and i am long forgotten, maybe someone will find this book in a dusty library—if such a thing still exists—and glimpse a bit of the pleasure my life has given me. i want them to have the sensation of dancing across an mgm soundstage, silhouetted in a klieg light, because that was my intention with this book, a very personal blend of work and fantasy.” —miles redd it's a hardcover book with a jacket, with 300 pages and 150 illustrations. Dimensions: 25x33cm.
- Assouline Publishing Valentino: Mirabilia Romae Hardcover BookValentino: Mirabilia Romae brings readers into creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli's extraordinary world of inspiration, revealing their vision of the Valentino woman, exploring the Eternal City that fuels their passion and creativity and explaining their impact and contributions to fashion as creative artists. Introduction by Francesco Bonami. Original photography by Laziz Hamani. Hardcover in luxury slipcase. 400 pages; 300 illustrations. 12.25W x 15.25T. Imported.
- Assouline The Impossible Collection of WineHoliday Affiliate Exclusive | Extra 20% Off Designer Sale Items with promo code HOLIDAY20Courtesy of Assouline this book by Enrico Bernado highlights the most exceptional vintage wines of the 21st century that date back to 1928. Bound in a limited edition wooden crate, this collector's item is the perfect gift for the connoisseur or lover of exquisite imagery.
- Assouline Publishing The Impossible Collection of WineAs featured in ELLE DECOR . In The Impossible Collection of Wine , Bernardo celebrates the most exquisite vintages from around the globefrom the 1928 Krug Collection Champagne to the 1951 Penfolds Grange Bin 95 to the 1973 Stag's Leap Estate Cask 23inviting the reader on journey through history to savor an impossible collection. Author: Enrico Bernardo, the world's best sommelier. 180 pages; 100 illustrations. Hard-bound, limited-edition book in a wood crate. 14W x 17T. Imported.
- Assouline Publishing In the Spirit of Napa Hardcover BookIn the Spirit of Napa surveys great local culinary establishments from exclusive restaurants to local farmers' markets, legendary wine pioneers and cult labels, notable architectural landmarks from fantasy castles to historic family estates as well as art collections, music festivals, and natural mineral spas. Includes comprehensive guide to hotels, restaurants, wineries and tasting rooms, sightseeing, entertainment, and recreation. Foreword by chef Thomas Keller. Hardcover with jacket. 160 p...
- Assouline Robin Hood NotebookAssouline, in collaboration with Robin Hood, New York’s largest poverty-fighting organization, has designed a finely crafted notebook in support of the foundation. Since 1988, Robin Hood has raised upwards of $2 billion to help fund and create the most effective support programs for New York’s poverty-stricken. Each unruled notebook is bound in Robin Hood–navy cloth, stamped with the Robin Hood logo, and finished with a ribbon bookmark and silver gilded edges. 100% of proceeds from each purchase support robinhood.org to provide fundamental services that give New York’s neediest citizens the tools they need to build better lives; the purchase of this limited edition notebook represents true compassion toward New York City’s less fortunate. Thank you for being Robin Hood! Specs 7 x 9½ in. - 18 x 24 cm | 176 pages | clothbound with gilded edges | crème colored unruled pages | ISBN:978-1-61428-558-8
- Assouline Publishing Louis Vuitton Windows Hand-Bound BookLouis Vuitton WIndows brings the windows of one of the world's leading luxury brands to life with unparalleled magic. Introduction by Vanessa Friedman. Hand-bound oversize Ultimate Collection edition. 168 pages; five gatefolds. Over 150 illustrations and hand-tipped images. 14W x 17T. Imported.
- Assouline Lost Fish NotecardsThis set of 10 Lost Fish Notecards feature 18th century drawings of prehistoric fish. They are made from the highest quality note card paper, printed in color, and embossed with 5 different beautiful fish designs. Included in the exquisite carton box, which is decorated with a gold-foil embossed fish, are ten luxuriously weighted Crane's paper note cards and envelopes. All fish have been individually stencil-embossed and printed. Envelopes are lined with silk-linen paper in colors that nicely complement the hues of each fish. Specs 10 embossed note cards & envelopes 8 x 5.5"
- Assouline Turkish Note CardsThis set of 10 note cards features beautifully embossed Turkish kaftans. They are made from the highest quality note card paper, printed in color, and embossed with 3 different authentic designs. All the designs have been individually stencil-embossed and printed. Envelopes are lined with silk-linen paper in colors that nicely complement the hues of each kaftan. Specs Set of 10 embossed note cards with envelopes Each card is 8 x 5.5"
- Assouline Publishing Photographs from The Hunger Games BookIn collaboration with Lionsgate. Photographs from The Hunger Games compiles Tim Palen's portraits that capture each character in striking detail and transform the high-octane adventure of the films into visual art. Through Palen's unique lens, characters become icons, immortalized as the beloved characters the world has embraced. Hardcover. 260 pages; 200 illustrations. 10W x 13T. Imported.
- Assouline Publishing Carolina HerreraThrough the celebrated photography of Annie Leibovitz, Arthur Elgort, Robert Mapplethorpe, and Mario Testino as well as the words of friends, colleagues, and admirers like Calvin Klein, Ian Schrager, and Bianca Jagger, Carolina Herrera is a portrait of one of today's most timeless designers and tells the story of a woman whose fashion echoes her own refinement. Hardcover with jacket. 208 pages; 160 illustrations. 10.25W x 13.5T. Imported.
- Assouline Publishing Gaetano Savini The Man Who Was Brioni Hardcover BookGaetano Savini The Man Who Was Brioni details how Brioni came to be known as the Dior of menswear. Celebrates Savini's legacy as the visionary and designer extraordinaire behind the Brioni luxury brand. Highlights examples of innovative cuts, bold colors, and the psychedelic patterns that led the Peacock Revolution of the 1960s. Preface by Gigliola Savini Perrone. Hardcover with jacket. 208 pages; 200 illustrations. 10W x 13T. Imported.
- Assouline Publishing Hair Hardcover BookFrom Roaring Twenties bobs to punk mohawks, 18th-century perruques to dreadlocks and afros, in Hair, renowned stylist John Barrett curates a portfolio of the most symbolic and iconic images that have defined our cultural world. Introduction by Lynn Yaeger. Hardcover. 260 pages; 150 illustrations. 10W x 13T. Imported
- Valentino: At The Emperor's Table by André Leon TalleyAssouline presents VALENTINO: At the Emperor��s Table , a stunning visual and written account that enters the world of famed fashion designer Valentino Garavani, the emperor not only of fashion but also of l��art de vivre. As fashion editor and friend And