- Similar itemComposition: 51% Cotton, 49% Polyester. Details: flare & wide-leg, mid rise, button, zip, multipockets, hemmed cuffs, no appliqués, brocade, geometric design. Measurements: Width at end: 11.31 inches.
- Similar itemIncorporate a pop of pattern into your look with this chic, circular scarf. Infinity scarf. Allover stripe pattern. Modal, Cotton, Cashmere. Hand Wash. Imported. One size.
- Similar itemThis hat is a cool alternative to the traditional baseball cap. And with a hint of military-inspired style coming through in its silhouette, it has just the right amount of "drop and give me 20" toughness, too. Features: 100% Cotton. Adjustable backstrap for the perfect fit. Pre-curved brim with contrast overlay at edge. Military-inspired design. Twill PUMA Cat Logo applique at front. Woven PUMA Cat Logo label at back strap.
- Similar itemAmazing black suede booties featuring a pointed toe and basket weave upper with double buckle detailing. Tapered heel, back zip closure. Fully lined, cushioned insole. Perfect paired with a holographic accessory like the Space Out Bag! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather Upper/Lining, Synthetic Sole. Shoe Height: 9.5"/24cm. Heel Height: 4.25"/10.75cm. Platform Height: 0.25"/0.75cm. Imported.
- Similar itemDeep washed twill composes these cropped J Brand trousers with a wide leg fit. Slant hip pockets and welt back pockets. Hook and eye closures and zip fly. Fabric: 100% cotton. Shell: Twill. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Rise: 10in / 25.5cm Inseam: 24in / 61cm Leg opening: 15in / 38cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 29
- Similar itemSuede taper toe lace-up ankle bootie designed with a hidden platform. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm), 15mm platform Leather sole. Available in Black Made in Italy.
- Similar itemInfinity Scarf in Smoke Hand wash
- Similar itemCap. Material: polyester. Width: 56 cm (adjustable). Height: 16 cm. Brim: 7 cm.
- Similar itemJoan VassPonte Wide-Leg Pants, PetiteDetailsPonte.Smooth, pocket-free silhouette.Wide legs.Full length.Cotton interlock.Hand wash, cold.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.