- Similar itemGiles gives the cocktail dress a characteristically sculptural flourish with this black and white design. Combining a 1960s sensibility with a futuristic feel it boasts black duchess-satin with a curved hem that cascades over a white crepe underskirt. Together with a pair of heeled mary janes this monochrome dress offers a modern approach to evening dressing.
- Similar itemRobe-style, open coat in a lightweight cotton double gauze. Flat lapel. Shoulders are rounded with raglan seams. Wide, kimono style sleeves with cuffs. Open front. Patch pockets at hips. Lightweight cotton gauze has a subtle crosshatch texture and slightly rumpled effect. Color: Black. 100% cotton, Japanese origin. Made in New York. Also available in Chalk.
- Similar itemMetal box clutch. Detachable metallic chain. Push lock clasp. Embossed printed pattern along edges. Contrasting central panel. Length - 7 in, height - 4 in, width - 3 in.
- Similar itemEverything is coming up rosettes with this black satin number from Lovely People. Lennon has a gorgeous cluster bouquet near the heel of this elegant 4 3/4 inch pump. With the slim ankle strap and 1 inch platform, you won't want to ever take these off your feet. Fabric Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Cushnie et OchsStrapless Lace Dress with Overlap BustierDetailsCushnie et Ochs lace dress with a duchesse satin bustier.Scalloped strapless neckline.Tulip-hem bustier; sheath silhouette.Back zip.Hem hits below knees.Silk; combo, nylon; silk lining; polyamide.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Cushnie et Ochs:Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs launched Cushnie et Ochs with their Spring 2009 collection. The duo expertly combines international sophistication (Carly was raised in London) with American sensibility (Michelle is from Maryland) and draws on their training with Donna Karan, Proenza Schouler, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Isaac Mizrahi, and Chado Ralph Rucci where they developed a strong sense of drape, movement, and intricate couture techniques that now inform their own creations. Carly's and Michelle's diverse backgrounds, coupled with a strong sense of the female form, result in ever-evolving collections that are an intricate play of shape and technical craftsmanship.
- Similar itemNina gives you instant sultry style, all thanks to these striking Memory crystallized satin stilettos. Featuring a rounded open toe silhouette, slender satin straps cover the entire front of your foot, bedazzled with shimmering crystal accents allover for added pizzazz. Secured with a back zipper closure, a slender heel at back completes the design. Covered heel: 4" Synthetic sole. Synthetic lining. Imported.
- Similar itemThis shimmering metallic clutch from Halston Heritage owns the night, with a convertible chain strap for added wearability.
- Similar itemQuintessential, tailored, double breasted long coat in a lightweight cotton twill. Widely notched lapel collar. Shoulder epaulets. Welt hip pockets. Overlap detail at cuffs. Fully lined. Straight fit. Knee length. Color: Black. 99% cotton, 1% nylon. Made in the USA.
- Cushnie et Ochs lace dress with a duchesse satin bustier. Scalloped strapless neckline. Tulip-hem bustier; sheath silhouette. Back zip. Hem hits below knees. Silk; combo, nylon; silk lining; polyamide. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.