- Similar itemShort and sweet, Burberry London's shrinks their classic trench for a topper that's short in length but long on style for seasons to come. Cotton; main lining: cotton; sleeve lining: viscose. Dry clean. Made in England. Spread collar with hook closure, buckle tab at collar, button epaulettes. Long sleeves, buckle tab cuffs. Double-breasted button closure, detachable buckle belt, two button pockets. Back vent, printed lining.
- Similar itemFabric Contents: 50% Viscose, 48% Nylon, 2% Spandex. Fit: Shift. Measurement: From shoulder to hem approx.: 34.5" Details: Scoop Neck, Short Sleeves, On Seam Pockets, Textured. Product Care: Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Attila' pumps from Jimmy Choo featuring a pointed toe, a brand embossed insole and a low heel.
- Similar itemCutout Jersey Tank Dress A long, slim column of smooth jersey with a wide waist of dramatically oversized mesh. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Pullover styling. About 51 1/2" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Blanco - Sizes: Medium,Large
- Similar itemCotton-gabardine trench coat with a double-breasted button front closure and removable waist belt. A-line silhouette Long sleeves with strapped cuffs Lapel collar Side slit pockets Back storm flap Back vent Lined 100% Cotton Machine wash warm
- Similar itemThis beautiful pair of authentic Alexander McQueen Size 10 Olive Green Suede Platform Peep Toe Pumps is guaranteed to turn heads . The embellished signature gold metal skull motif on the vamp with Swarovski crystal eyes and teeth accents sparkle brightly giving a stylish, unique appearance. The tonal stitching along with the 5.5'' suede covered wide stiletto heel and half inch platform only add to the chic appeal of this gorgeous, one of a kind shoe. The leather lining insole and sole make for an all-around brilliant pair of classic pumps perfect for any occasion. These shoes are in remarkable condition, being only worn once on a red carpet event by one of our celebrity clients. The suede is clean and fresh looking displaying no visible marks, scuffs or signs of wear. The olive green still holds its luxurious true color throughout without a single hint of discoloration or fading. The bottom heel has hardly any wear with plenty of life left for its next owner. The embellished gold skull accents are in like-new condition with no missing/damaged Swarovski crystals or surface scratches. Overall this item is in pristine condition without a single imperfection. Comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home. Brand : Alexander McQueen Size : 10 Retail Price : 1295.00 USD Color : Green Condition : Used Age Group : Adult Gender : Female Material : Suede Pattern : Solid Embellishments : Gold skull Lining : Leather Origin : Italy Platform Height : 0.5'' = 1.3 cm Heel Height : 5.5'' = 13.97 cm Heel to Toe : 11'' = 28 cm Width : 3'' = 7.62 cm Sole : Leather.
- Similar itemBurberry Brit offers a truncated version of its timeless trench, flaunting classic military-inspired styling and a collar-popping surprise with a peekaboo check print lining. Cotton/polyamide; lining: cotton; trim: leather. Dry clean. Imported. Flap collar with hook and leather belt buckle closure, button tab epaulettes. Long sleeves with button tab cuffs, double-breasted front button closure. Left chest gun flap with button closure, two angled side button flap zip pockets. Belt loops, detachable fabric belt with buckle closure. Back storm flap with button closure, back vent, lined.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim keep this white cotton-blend dress a pared-back choice, but add some attitude with oversize silver-tone eyelets - White cotton-blend, scooped neck, slips on - Slim fit - Style with sandals to make it work for daytime
- Stuart WeitzmanCorkswoon Metallic-Fabric Wedge Pump, PyriteDetailsStuart Weitzman wedge pump with Lurex glitter fabric upper.5.25" cork-covered heel; 1.25" platform; 4" equiv.Almond toe.Golden logo button at backstay.Leather/rubber sole."Corkswoon" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.