- Similar itemMaxwell collection's spotlights and lamps are impeccably designed and completely functional. Sunset embodies the ideal lamp in non traditional ways. The mix of materials such as aluminum, brass, steel, and even wood makes the spotlights and lamps stand out in a crowd. The beautiful finishes and quality craftsmanship give lamps a major comeback in defining a room. Dimensions: Width: 19 3/4 " Depth: 8 1/4 " Height: 26 1/2 ".
- Similar itemVerpan presents a side table which cares for clear edges: The design object by Verner Panton renounces design experiments and consciously shows and emphasizes its edges. The low lounge table was initially part of the 1962 by Panton designed, modular furniture system Studioline. This one included different sizes, foldable box furniture – which was equipped with cushions, usable as seat and lying elements and without cushions serving as storage boxes. The edged shape of the low lounge table is unusual for the otherwise organic, sculptural shaping of Verner Panton, but regarding the modularity and multifunctionality of the whole furniture series – this design especially mirrors functional aspects. The table doesn’t convince for nothing with its flexibility, given by its wheels. Verpan produces the corpus of the low lounge table out of powder coated MDF. The wheels consist of chrome plated metal. The wheels are also responsible for a small accent of colour and form in the square corpus. The lounge table by Verpan is absolutely timeless because of the clear, geometric design. The low lounge table is usable as mobile side table, couch table or as seating furniture, inserted in the most different furnishing styles. Each Verpan product is delivered with an authenticity certificate. This one grants the originality of the product, which is still manufactured according to the strict quality demands of Verner Panton at Verpan.
- Your spirits will rise every time you turn on this sculpted mercury glass lamp. A fine antique brass finished base is topped with an alabaster linen shade that will cast a romantic glow on any gathering. 37 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed out of mercury glass and brass. Finished in antique brass and mercury glass. (1) x 3 way 150 watt type A bulb not included.
- Similar itemCosmopolitan styling, smartly tailored in warm textured grey tweed, works a room in so many ways. Clean bench styling floats in an interior as a sophisticated room divider or set against the wall. Gently flared arms accent unhampered, modern profile, softened with two pairs of lounge-inducing bolster pillows. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
- Similar itemDesign Niels Bendtsen. Wood veneer, solid steel. Made in British Columbia by Bensen. The Hollywood series of tables are all about the legs. Because of a unique connector system, legs are detachable and interchangeable, easily converting a low coffee table to an entertainment console or side table. The changing role of a Hollywood table allows a piece to evolve with an owner's changing needs. Munro tables combine a wood top with simple and precise metal legs. The finish is made up of select solid wood and veneers that are carefully matched, sliced and stitched together for harmonious pattern and consistent coloration. The clear lacquer coat protects veneer from daily use while bringing out the natural colors and patterns of select species. The Munro legs are made of solid steel with a hand brushed chrome finish. Legs are interchangeable allowing for multiple heights and the option to add a shelf. The legs are connected to the tabletop through a unique pin mechanism that allows for rapid one-step attachment of legs. The connector mechanism is embedded into the top and eliminates all visible hardware even on the bottom of the table, maintaining sleek proportions and an attention to detail, from any angle. The removable legs allow for flat packing, making shipping and transport simple. Tabletops are available in wenge, grey oak, or white oak. Small: 39.25" L | 19.5" d | 11.5" or 15.5" h | 5.3" h between shelves. medium: 59" L | 19.5" d | 11.5" or 15.5" h | 5.3" h between shelves. Large: 78.75" L | 19.5" d | 11.5" or 15.5" h | 5.3" h between shelves.
- This streamlined three-drawer chest is part of a bedroom collection of seductively simple shapes. Designed to complement our Banks four-poster bed (its slender elongated hardware is in the same satin-brass finish as the bed), but it’s also a great modern companion to any of our upholstered beds. Use it as a nightstand and get three drawers of extra storage and an expanse of display space on top. It is crafted of richly figured Trembesi wood in dark chocolate finish and set on a plinth base that gives it a feeling of floating off the floor. And there’s a surprise inside: Drawer interiors sport our signature red lacquer interiors.
- Similar itemDesign Niels Bendtsen. Wood veneer. Made in British Columbia by Bensen. The Hollywood series of tables are all about the legs. Woodward tables combine a wood top with simple and precise wood legs. The unique leg connecting system defines Woodward's part in Bensen's production. A wide range of tops and leg lengths allow Woodward to perform a variety of roles in one's living space. The finish is made up of select solid wood and veneers that are carefully matched, sliced and stitched together for harmonious pattern and consistent coloration. The clear lacquer coat protects the veneer from daily use while bringing out the natural colors and patterns of select species. The legs are connected to the tabletop through a concealed pin mechanism that allows for rapid one-step attachment. Shipping and transport are simple, as the legs remove for flat packing. Woodward is available in a variety of wood veneers. 39.25" L | 7.75" h | 39.
- A delight to behold, this sleek brass cone pendant has a sleek sophistication and Asian allure. A double metal diffusion means even more attractive, warm light paired with distinctive depth. Whether your tastes are thoroughly modern or Asian inspired, or you just love sleek and attractive pieces, this one's a keeper. 16 inches high x 15.5 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from steel. Finished in antique brass. Oxblood painted interior. Comes with coordinating canopy and 3 feet of additional chain.
- Similar itemGently flared arms and soft but contemporary tufting give this compact sofa a perfectly transitional look. Sits beautifully. Stocked in our Portsmouth grey and stone fabrics with an espresso finished base. Item Dimension: 81L x 33.25W x 32.5H inches. Arm Height: 32.5 inches. Seat Height: 18 inches. Materials: Fabric-BPSTO. Frame: Solid Wood. Finish: Stone