- Similar itemPhotography was still young in 1896, when French astronomers Maurice Loewy and Pierre Puiseux began studying the moon via the lens of a camera. Our prints reproduce a half-dozen of the 6,000 magnificent photogravures they published in 1910 in Atlas Photographique de la Lune, a landmark of astronomy and photography both. Reproduced with exceptional care, each print is true to the original's fine detail and beautifully defined tones, the hallmarks of copper-plate photogravure. Masterful reproductions of Loewy & Puiseux's groundbreaking photogravures. Captures the extraordinary clarity of the original images. True to the sepia tones the prints have developed over the last century. Expertly reproduced and giclée printed on archival acid-free paper. Framed behind Plexiglas® Wood molding has distressed black finish. RH Exclusive.
- Vintage Style; Deer Weave; Loose Fit; Acrylic Knitwear.
- Similar itemStudded straps wrap around the ankle of this Saint Laurent boot, adding signature edge to clean lines and smooth calfskin construction. Details Saint Laurent calfskin leather ankle boot. Approx. 5"H shaft; 9 1/4" circumference. 2" covered heel. Mixed studs trim triple ankle straps. Layered vamp and heel counter. Interior side zip. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemThe Women's Lenon Sweater in hazy blue by Wildfox boasts a loose knit construction, with drop-stitch holes and dropped shoulder seams for a relaxed fit. Patterned with white snowflakes, the jumper features long sleeves and ribbed detail to the wide scoop neckline. K.D. 56% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 10% Wool.
- Gianvito RossiLeather Bootie with Buckled Side Zip, BlackDetailsGianvito Rossi ankle bootie. Soft black-almost gray-leather with polished vitello finish. Silver hardware includes zip down side and buckled strap. Ankle-high shaft with 9" top circumference. 2" stacked block heel. Almond toe. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Gianvito Rossi:Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.
- A close view of a dahlia flower. The print was created on mat surface fine art paper with archival pigment inks. The paper measures 16.5X23.38 inches, permitting borders of 1.7 inches on the top and bottom, and 1.6 inches on the right and left. It is titled and numbered on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil
- Gianvito Rossi ankle bootie. Soft black-almost gray-leather with polished vitello finish. Silver hardware includes zip down side and buckled strap. Ankle-high shaft with 9" top circumference. 2" stacked block heel. Almond toe. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemBrand from China: To/Youth. Color: Blue, Materials: 56.3%Polyester, 20.7%Acrylic, 20.5%Polyamide, 2.5%Wool, Size: S: Shoulder Width: 35cm, Bust: 84cm, Sleeve Length: 59cm, Sleeve Biceps: 27cm, Sleeve Circumference: 15cm, Hem Circumference: 68cm, Total Length: 60cm, M: Shoulder Width: 36.5cm, Bust: 88cm, Sleeve Length: 60cm, Sleeve Biceps: 28cm, Sleeve Circumference: 16cm, Hem Circumference: 72cm, Total Length: 62cm, L: Shoulder Width: 38cm, Bust: 92cm, Sleeve Length: 61cm, Sleeve Biceps: 29cm, Sleeve Circumference: 17cm, Hem Circumference: 76cm, Total Length: 64cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemDimensions: 14 x 20. Limited Edition Giclee Prints of original oil paintings by Cape Cod artist Julia O'Malley-Keyes are created using only the finest imported European papers and permanent pigmented inks. Giclée printing is considered the cutting edge of Fine Art Reproduction. A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included with each Limited Edition Print. The village of 'Sconset is a dream like expression of Nantucket Island life. Rose covered cottages and charming country stores abound in this quaint village that's lost in time. A beautiful drive from the Village of Nantucket, the road to 'Sconset threads through pristine countryside views of farms and sea. 'Sconset, between the cranberry bogs and the rose-grown bluffs, is one of the most beguiling villages in the world.