- "Windsor Blitzkrieg
Ah, Win. She's the focus of this whole mess, a Swiss Elle Woods, if she was slightly dumber, with an amaze wardrobe and the sparkliest cellphone, like, ever." — @noceurs
want to be a VS model? | watch the vsfs here | vs workouts | videos | gifs more links Answered...
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." — Mae West "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." — Phyllis Diller "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." “In order...
- "____ (to be named)
TBA" — @noceurs
Arrow -- "Muse of Fire" -- Image AR107b_0181b -- Pictured: Stephen Amell as Oliver -- Photo: Jack Rowand/The CW -- ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved
- "Erik (alias)
Erik. What to do about Erik? Win may have a little bitty head over heels crush for him, but she has no idea what his real name is, or who he is. She just knows she was supposed to kill him, and he seems far below Sienna's usual targets." — @noceurs
View photos of Joseph Morgan from "The Vampire Diaries" (2009) and "The Vampire Diaries: Dangerous Liaisons (#3.14)" (2012), pictured as Klaus Mikaelson, on IMDb!
- "Doctor Hans-Bastiaan Krieger
Nobel committee member and German-Dutch chemist, who has had success in creating an effective cancer prevention drug currently in trials with high tech labs all over the world. Oh, and he's Win's daddy." — @noceurs
- i'm jenn, i live in ny and i'm 15. i love music and animals. i am a vegetarian and i have no life c:
- "Doctor Poppy Nihls
English nanotechnologist in talks with the United Nation to create a nano missile arsenal, urged and supported by the world's superpowers. Also known as Win's mummy." — @noceurs
- Norman Reedus Photos - Warner Bros. Pictures' Premiere Of "The Dark Knight" - Outside Arrivals - Zimbio"Mikhail Prokhorov II
Son and heir of the first Mikhail Prokhorov, a Russian billionaire with a net worth of fourteen billion (if you believe Forbes), and a target of many assassinations. He was finally logged as killed by Win, but she actually saved him." — @noceurs
- "The Jackal (alias)
Serbian arms dealer with a totes sexy accent to match. He and Win might have had a thing when she first entered Sol, as he supplies for them on occasion. Now he's on the target list, and Win supposed to kill him. Oops?" — @noceurs
View photos of Sebastian Stan on IMDb!
- Visual reminders of the foods I cannot have. Seeing them will have to suffice while I stick to my diet. Please read my FAQ to learn more :)
- "The Hyena (alias)
Brother of The Jackal, also Serbian and sexily accented, but he deals in much worse things than arms. He despises Win, and he has no idea what she really does, because he serves Måne." — @noceurs
Nicholas Hoult portrayed Hank McCoy/Beast in X-Men: First Class, and will reprise the role in...
- "Former Chancellor Axelle Krieger
The former German Chancellor and total badass, now besties with her replacement Angela Merkel. Win calls her Oma, because, well, she's Win's grandmum." — @noceurs
- Inspiring picture black&white, boy, clothes, drink, fashion, food, love, camera, magazine, style, coffee, girl, photography, winter, nice, summer. Resolution: 500x333. Find the picture to your taste!
- "Doctor Fox Nihls
English oncologist known best for discovering an even deadlier strain of botulism and refining it for botulism. He's technically supposed to be in jail serving a sentence for obstruction of justice, but his daughter Poppy paid his bail." — @noceurs
A saucy male model with a preference for blondes, likely the closest thing Win has to a best friend. He has no idea about Sol's killer side business, and he's more than a little worried about Win's weird behavior and paranoia lately." — @noceurs
English royalty, usually in a compromising situation or trying not to be killed. He has yet to meet Win, but he's her next dossier, so he may just be the actual first person she kills." — @noceurs
- mochacafe: “ via glossfixation ”
A total American beeyotch, usually thinking of some way to destroy Win. She entered Sol around the same time, and Win's hit count is really bugging her. She's probably snooping around or whatever." — @noceurs
I Wish Vogue Was a Country!
- My name is Veronika. I'm eighteen and live in Toronto. I love luxury, cars, high heels, interior design, cocktails, elegance, traveling and night life. Carpe noctem! Theme by OohCamila
- "Adriana Lima (as in the real life model, not a character named that)
Victoria's Secret Angel, supermodel, and totes Win's life-inspo. They haven't exactly met yet, but they will. Soon. If Win gets her way. And she will." — @noceurs