- Similar itemCollarless open front design ; Raglan sleeves ; Patched pockets in front ; Ribbed trims ; 30% Wool, 70% Acrylic ; Hand wash, hang flat.
- Similar itemBALMAIN x H&M. Lightly padded, double-breasted pea coat in Italian wool-blend twill with a brushed finish. Wide lapels, gold-colored metal buttons at front, buttons at cuffs, and back vent. Welt side pockets and one inner pocket with fastener. Quilted lining. 77% wool, 20% nylon, 3% polyester. Dry clean only. Size 12 (L)
- Similar itemDelicate layered lace gives this scalloped Loyd/Ford miniskirt a romantic feel. Covered elastic hem. Charmeuse lining. Fabric: Lace. 100% nylon. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemNanette Nanette Lepore tank with diamond cutout detail at top. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless; keyhole button behind neck. Relaxed silhouette. Straight hem with embroidered trim. Pullover style. Rayon. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemThis *I Love Mr Mittens** dress is crafted in premium pima cotton in a chunky knit.
- Similar itemPut your back into it. The We're Back Tank is white and features open back, criss cross design, and scoop neck. Back button closure, semi sheer.. Rayon/Polyester. Runs true to size. Model is wearing size S. Hand wash cold. Imported
- Similar itemPerfect for Fall. Off white and dark brown plaid woven wool double breasted coat with epaulettes at shoulders, buttoned straps at cuffs and button closures at front.Very unique and beautiful color combination. A gorgeous limited edition wool plaid fabric from Burberry NYC Flagship Store.Condition: Excellent, like new. No signs of wear. Only worn 2-3 times since purchased.Length 37"Designer: Burberry
- Similar itemIRO lace cotton-blend miniskirt. Approx. measurements: 14.6L from center back to hem. Natural rise. Banded waist. Pleated hem hits above knee. Pull-on style. Cotton/nylon; viscose/silk lining. Hand wash ordry clean. Made in Poland.
- Similar itemFor Love & Lemons Gianna Lace Mini Skirt.Color:White.Size:X Small.Material:Cotton/nylon; lining: polyester/spandex.Skirts.