- Similar itemMarskinryyppy metallic grey tech-suede lace-up Demie ankle booties styled with an open toe and teardrop cutouts. 4.25"/110mm heel (approximately). 4.75" shaft (approximately) . Open toe, tech-suede-covered stiletto heel, tech-suede laces, pewter-tone logo-debossed aglets . Lace-up style; exposed back zip closure. Lined. Leather sole. Available in Grey . Made in Italy.
- Black and white brushed-jacquard. Concealed zip fastening along side. Fabric1: 60% polyester, 29% wool, 11% polyamide; fabric2: 100% cotton. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Sleeve's Length:Three Quarter Sleeve. Pattern Type:Solid. Material:Polyester.
- Similar itemBlack and white logo tank top from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design and a racerback.
- Capture the attention of any audience with Wyatt's ravishing, ready-to-wear looks! Lightweight wool woven. Rounded mandarin collar with brushed vegan leather. Brushed vegan leather panels at sides. Brushed vegan leather trimmed welt pockets at front. Contoured at front; No closure. Fully lined. Size S measures approximately 23'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Self: 100% Wool; Trim: 100% Vegan Leather; Lining: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- A stylish silk cami that looks great layered or worn all on its own. Solid tank in silk crepe de chine. Adjustable spaghetti straps. V-neckline. Racerback. Unlined. 100% silk. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 24 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
- Similar itemThis is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."
- Isabel Marant ecru skirt. Silk-jacquard. Ruffled tiers. Concealed zip fastening along back. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemWaverly Grey. Riley Silk Sleeveless Top. Waverly Grey "Riley" crepe de chine blouse. Scoop neckline. Racerback. Sleeveless; minimal shoulder coverage. Back button/loop closure; keyhole. Pullover style. Polyester/cotton. Made in USA of imported materials.