- Similar itemSlightly cropped, oversized cotton tee with wide short sleeves. V-neck. Dropped shoulders. Boxy fit. Color: Optic White. 100% cotton. Also available in Black & Grey Melange.
- Similar itemFor jeans with a twist look to Paige Denim. The Hoxton is a high-rise skinny style crafted from black cotton with the perfect amount of stretch. It's defined by a distinctive bleach-splattered front flattering faded details and subtle shredded holes. The cropped length works well with heels and trainers alike.
- Similar itemOff white wool oversized coat from Jc De Castelbajac Vintage featuring fold down lapels, contrast apple, pear and orange embroidery, a concealed front fastening and long sleeves with fringed cuffs. Bust:116 cm. Shoulder:66cm. Sleeve:66cm. Length:82cm. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemStriped cropped top with round neck and short sleeves.
- Similar itemA little wear and tear does denim good--especially on this deconstructed pair by Black Orchid, with rips at the knees and aged fading for the perfect lived-in look. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Imported. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, high-rise. Tonal stitching, black logo hardware, faded, distressed. 9" Rise, 30" inseam, 10" leg opening.
- Similar itemSilk Easy Shirt by Boy by Band of Outsiders. Classic button-down shirt with pointed collar, chest patch pocket & curved hem in arrow printed silk. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Single chest pocket. Seamed back yoke. Pearl button front placket. Curved hem rises slightly at sides. Color: Natural. 100% Silk. Made in Italy.
- LanvinShaggy Faux-Fur CoatDetailsLanvin shaggy faux-fur (acrylic/polyester) coat.Portrait collar extends over shoulders.Long sleeves.Skinny leather self-tie belt.Oversized silhouette.Straight hem hits above knee.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemWhite and navy striped cropped Baseball cotton T-shirt
- Similar itemThe designer's high-waisted skinny jeans, in a dark black wash. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Tonal stitching. Gunmetal rivets & embossed button. 9" high-rise. Skinny leg. 30" inseam. 11" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Coal. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Also available in Heritage and Black.