- Similar itemPrabal Gurung black stretch-wool twill trousers styled at waist and inner legs with satin. Set-on waistband, angled side pockets, creased legs, welt pockets at back . 10" rise, 33" inseam, 12" leg opening (approximately) . Zip fly, hook-and-bar closure, jigger button . Available in Black . 98% wool, 2% LYCRA®; pocket lining: 100% silk . Dry clean . Made in U.S. . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 2.
- Similar itemKnit open front draped long cardigan.
- Similar itemVintage coach poppy handbag in a golden tan/beige color. Has 2 original coach leather tags attached and an original plastic coach tag attached, as well as the originaly coach poppy hardware tags attached to the zipper pulls. Bag is shaped more like a bowlers bag. Top closes via a zipper. Small zipper pocket on the outside. Small zipper pocket on the inside with two medium sized slip pockets inside as well. Lining is a colorful striped pattern.
- 110mm Wooden heel . Self tie closure . Side cutouts. Leather sole
- Similar itemSolid color Straight leg Hook-and-bar, zip Multipockets .Luxurious tailored wool tuxedo pants in navy tone featuring a long, straight leg with single front crease. Side pockets and zip and hook eye fastening. Style with Stella McCartney Neva Shirt. Material:95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Similar itemNeiman Marcus loose-weave and heather jersey cardigan. Shawl collar; draped open front. Ribbed long sleeves; rolled cuffs. Peaked hem. Viscose/wool/nylon. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemAlexa Wagner. Kallima Suede & Snake-Print Bootie, Amaretto/Natural. Alexa Wagner suede and snake-print leather bootie. Thin straps shape 5"H shaft. 9 1/4" top circumference. 4" covered stiletto heel. Thin strap bands open toe. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. "Kallima" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemVince. black worsted stretch-wool slim trousers styled at sides with self-stripes. Flat front. Set-on waistband. Belt loops. Angled pockets. Two button-through back pockets. Creased tapered legs. . 9" rise, 31" inseam, 12" leg opening (approximately). . Zip fly. Double hook-and-bar closure. Jigger button. . Available in Black. . 96% wool, 4% elastane. . Dry clean. . Imported. . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size 2.