- Asha Prabha uses replicas of ancient Indian postcards and stamp paper to create the covers of this journal. She adorns them with screen printed birds and butterflies. The 60-page journal is crafted with handmade paper cut by hand for an added vintage rustic appearance. The journal is nicely bound together with waxed cotton thread and a burgundy elastic cord keeps the journal closed.
- Similar itemEnjoy the simple beauty of the incredible Agave plant with our three-piece Southwest Agave Collection. Each piece is a sample of the different varieties of Agave. Enjoy a 5.5 inch high thick green leaved Agave, the sparsely leaved 8.5 high version, or the multi leaved 7 inch high spiky piece. Put them together or around the house for a Southwestern or Central American feel.
- Similar itemJot down your notes with this handy A5 sized notebook. Just the right size to slot into your handbag, this notebook comes with luxury ribbon bookmark to ensure you can find your page in a hurry. The cover features a floral pattern with birds and a variety of flowers with a similar design continuing through the book. Key features: * Dimensions: H21xW14.8cm * A5 paper size * Printed pages * Lined pages * Print cut out may vary slightly due to varying patterned paper
- Similar itemTriple your decorating acumen with this set of three lush Cedar Balls. Combining the intricate texture and evergreen look that is unique to Cedar with the ideal size for accenting, these Cedar Balls will enhance the look of any surface you place them on. Best of all, they'll stay green and fresh looking forever (just dust them once in a great while.) Buy several sets and turn any room into an evergreen paradise.
- Similar itemIf you love color, then this is the plant for you. Blossoming at 29” tall, this spectacular Spider Mum will catch the attention of anyone who walks into the room. With rich, warm colors emanating from every flower petal, and surrounding, vibrant leaves, this is truly an amazing arrangement. Complimented by a sensational two-tone urn, this is a Spider Mum you won’t mind being caught by.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemA sapphire peacock of golden wings and an emerald and sapphire tail is the proud national bird of India. It graces the cover of this handcrafted journal whose back cover replicates an ancient postcard with a court stamp paper and immigration stamp. The screen printed images are bordered by olive green cotton including the ribbon. From Asha Prabha the journal features 48 pages of blank handmade paper.
- No item description
- Similar itemViewed as a symbol of good fortune, prosperity and grace, the phoenix has been an essential part of Chinese culture and folklore for many centuries. A composite of several bird types and the greatest of all winged animals, The Chinese Phoenix (also called Fenghuang) is also the representation of celestial bodies. When paired with the Chinese Dragon (seen below), the phoenix becomes the yin to the dragon's yang. This unique ceramic tile depicting the Chinese Phoenix is handcrafted of stoneware clay and hand-painted with glazes, all high-fired to a permanent finish. The edge of the tile has a flowing, paper-like edge, contrasting the black wooden board upon which it is mounted. Arrives ready to hang. Made by hand in Manitoba, Canada.