- users online
- purpel Wallpaper
- Get wonderful-love Wallpapers, wonderful-love Backgrounds and Images on this Website. This is page 1 of 1. Number of Wallpapers: 10
- Blue Orchid Wallpaper. Orchid is one of the ornamental plants that are quite rare. One is a beautiful orchid blue orchid
- Blue Roses. Download free Flowers wallpapers and desktop backgrounds!
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- A California garden gets inspiration from neighboring wine country and glows with the warm colors of fall.
- Welcome and enjoy the boat photos. Yellow thoughts, one of my favourite boat photos, shows you a small part of a strange universe at the seaside.
- All Things I Love that are Positively Beautiful! Most of these photo's are not my own. I have collected them from the Internet. If you should find one that belongs to you, please message me , and I...
- We are lost, you and I, unseen and not seeing, unheard and not hearing, unknown by others...
- My Blogspot Blog: Lovely Clusters View Thumbnails: Click Here More Tumblr: Dwellings & Decor Even...
- Photography by Chia Chong Styled by Libbie Summers Star Anise is the showgirl of spice. For the next two weeks, we'll let our favorite spicy show girl kick up her heels and twirl her skirt as we share recipes, artwork, blooms and even a new short film...
- Photo portfolio of rclark on 500px. Frost covers fallen oak leaves
- Die, Workwear! is a blog about classic men's clothing and style, particularly of the tailored...
- Purple was the color of the first dye made by man. It was called "Mauveine" and was made out of coal tar. The recipe was discovered by William Henry Perkin in 1856.
Purple represents the planet Jupiter.
February is the month associated with the color purple and the birthstone for those born is February is amethyst.
Purple Stones: Amethyst, Ametrine, Sugilite, Lavender Jade, Sugilite, Selenite, Iolite, Lavender Quartz, Lepidolite
Leonardo da Vinci believed that the power of meditation increases ten times when done in a purple light, as in the purple light of stained glass.
The poem "Warning" by English poet Jenny Joseph begins with the line "When I am an old woman I shall wear purple..." The poem and its famous purple line has become a tongue-in-cheek reference to a woman's struggle with aging.
Purple is the color of Madison Square Garden and seating for VIP's was once covered in purple.
Purple is the color of the highest denomination poker chip = $5,000
During the Silver Age of comic books, those with purple on their covers sold better.
In stained glass, the color purple or violet is seen as uniting the "wisdom" of blue and the "love" of red and symbolizes justice and royalty.
Purple in the garden
Purple is considered a cool color in landscape design. Its appearance has a calming effect in a garden.
Purple plants visually recede in a garden, helping to make a small space feel larger.
Purple's complimentary color in the garden is yellow.
Purple is a hot color in garden design right now.
A taste of purple
Purple grapes include all grapes of this color, one of which is the Concord grape. Concord grapes are native to North America and are of the slip-skin category, whereas most grapes are of the European varieties whose skin is attached to the meat. This allows the latter varieties to be stored in cold rooms, shipped to fresh markets, and eaten as table grapes.
Purple and our sense of smell
Lavender: The soft scent of fresh-cut Lavender. The scent of Lavender is said to be stress reducing. A wonderful scent for all year round. Aromatherapy benefits: Balancing, soothing, gently clarifying, normalizing.
"Grape" was the original scent of the purple colored Magic Scents Crayons from Binney & Smith Inc., introduced in 1994 with mostly food scents. However, there were numerous reports that children were eating the food-scented crayons, so the food scents were retired and replaced with non-food scents. The scent for the color purple became "lilac."
For perfume makers, "lavender is a plant which in and of itself has an outstanding olfactory quality." It certainly appears that lavender counts as one of the most ancient elements used in perfumed products.
Lavender was immensely popular during the 19th century and introduced men to the world of perfume, heretofore reserved for women, with classic lavender waters such as English Lavender by Atkinson’s and Old English Lavender by Yardley.
Nothing can compare to the delicious scent of sweet violets in the spring.
Wisteria: Romance lingers in this mysterious hanging garden. This scent is remarkable. Great for all year, though especially intoxicating during spring and summer. Very romantic. Aromatherapy benefits: Romantic, sensual, calming, relaxing, anchoring
- I have always been fascinated with beautiful doors, and often wondered who lives behind that door? ***If you would like to be added to this board please leave a comment on my "Add Me Board".*** TO AVOID SPAMMERS PLEASE DO NOT INVITE OTHERS TO JOIN THIS BOARD*** ☛ TO REMOVE GROUP EMAILS: Your Profile->Settings->Notifications->Change Email Settings->Group Pins->OFF! ☚ Please do not pin spam or inappropriate images. Thank You. Happy Pinning.
- Buy 'Red Swirl' by Sharon Johnstone as a Throw Pillow, Tote Bag, Photographic Print, Art Print, Framed Print, Canvas Print, Metal Print, or Greeting Card
- Crimson by reannon on Indulgy.com
- Laura is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- How to Draw Caricatures of People |... Leonard's Cartoons Specializing in Custom Caricatures & Memorable Art | See more about caricatures, cartoon eyes and to draw.
- whisperofvintage: “whisperofvintage ”
- Ideas for your wedding getaway car and a black and gold wedding inspiration board.
- Gold is a very cool color for wedding decor as it brings some festive mood, it’s beautiful and sparkling! That’s why today we’ll see how to use it in decor and not only.
- Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- Explore RJIPhotography's photos on Flickr. RJIPhotography has uploaded 4153 photos to Flickr.
- Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
- Посмотрите, что пользователь RZ сохранил на свою доску «ТЕКСТУРЫ» в Pinterest — сервисе визуальных закладок, предназначенном для поиска и хранения интересных идей. | Подробнее об этой теме: Фарфоровая Плитка, Камни и Ржавчина.
- See what Amy Miramira (amym781) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of everybody's favorite things.
- Flickriver - view images as a 'river of photos' and more...
- visitor0766: “ Pumpkin Spice Latte Macarons ”
- Macarons lavande
- The Perfect Palette is a wedding resource dedicated to helping couples find the perfect color palette for their wedding day.
- A fun image sharing community. Explore amazing art and photography and share your own visual inspiration!
- A pint Eszter Szabó fedezte fel. Fedezd fel (és mentsd) saját pinjeidet a Pinteresten. | Továbbiak megjelenítése ezekről: Ősz és Ősz.
- This item is reserved for EMILIE & BENs wedding, They want to have 14 of them! This listing is for a set of 2. This is a unique set of ceramic
- Pins about Light Blue hand-picked by Pinner Shell pal | See more about baby blues, antonio marras and cherry ice cream.
- Sandra is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- A growing group of souls who share a deep enjoyment of all things Camellia sinensis, curated originally by Cooked Heads and set out into the world to bring as many as are willing to come together to play. If you're a member, invite as many as you'd like to this party of tea.
- Descubre y guarda recetas, inspiración para tu hogar, recomendaciones de estilo y otras ideas que intentar.
- See winter wildlife pictures (including penguins and Siberian tigers) in this photo gallery from National Geographic.
- Ice Skates Hanging On Bench With People Skating In Background by Sandra Cunningham
- 1st page of Shapes/Patterns Gallery, Nature Photography by Seetharam Maddali, an extensive gallery of nature and wildlife photographs. Featuring Patterns on Cacuts, Woman in the fire, photographs.
- Pour vous et votre plaisir, images, tubes, masques, textures et autres pour vos créations
- Gypsy maxi dress , summer maxi dress , bohemian princess , burning man , boho chic , red sari dress this beautiful dress is made out of 6 meter long sari (unique indian silk fabric)! Each dress is one peace. Made out of its own special one of a kind sari. The color is pic 1-4. Pic 5 is for showing the back size. Please notice: the jeans vest is not a part of the dress. It is an outfit suggestion. If you are interested in the vest contact me in a private msg <3 sizes: 1 size thanks to the rubber elastic back it can fit any size 6-12 us 36-42 eu 8-14 uk colors every dress is 1 piece. You can contact me for more colors available and ill send you pictures according to what is available at the moment to see this dress in peacock green: checkout my store for more beautiful items: like my facebook page to get special offers, giveaways and updates please take a moment to read store policies before you make an order. Thank you for visiting my shop samaya
- Boho sari dress, bohemian maxi dress, boho chic dress , gypsy maxi dress , summer oriental dress this beautiful dress is made out of 6 meter long sari (unique indian silk fabric)! Each dress is one peace. Made out of its own special one of a kind sari. Sizes: 1 size thanks to the rubber elastic back it can fit any size 6-12 us 36-42 eu 8-14 uk colors notice: the color in the picture is out of stock. It is available in red: every dress is 1 piece. You can contact me for more colors available and ill send you pictures according to what is available at the moment. To see this dress in red: checkout my store for more beautiful items: like my facebook page to get special offers, giveaways and updates please take a moment to read store policies before you make an order. Thank you for visiting my shop samaya
- © Marco Introini
- becca. college student. spanish and east asian studies double major. i love all things that relate...
- The sunken garden by Dave Hennessy These soft colors work so well where there is a soft light and some humidity. I don't think they are as successful in dry, hot California with its blazing sun.
- Colour, Colour, Colour | See more about green leaves, lima and chartreuse.
- Pins about Lime Green hand-picked by Pinner Jacque Reid | See more about chartreuse, limes and mojito.
- Traditional fall colors are orange, red, yellow, chocolate and burgundy – but how can you decorate your house if you don’t like these colors or they don’t look
- Tinker Rogan van Cimmy Lou