- Precisely crafted with classic crocodile, this Givenchy Antigona satchel epitomizes sophistication. Details Givenchy crocodile bag with palladium hardware. Rolled tote handles and flat shoulder strap. Zip top seals structured silhouette. Envelope flap with metal logo lettering. 11"H x 12 1/2"W x 8"D. Lambskin lining. "Antigona" is made in Italy.
- Jimmy Choo 'Linda' silver glitter fabric sling-back, sandal. With 30mm/1.2" platform and 120mm/4.8" gold tone metal heel. Nude leather sole, nude and gold leather insole. Gold toned metal buckle on ankle strap.
- Similar itemAdd a dainty touch to your ensemble with these pretty 14-karat gold earrings. These understated studs feature sparkling morganite gemstones atop highly polished rose-gold stems to create a lovely look. Butterfly clasps secure them to your ears.
- Similar itemBlack calf leather large 'Gineura' tote from Giorgio Armani featuring round top handles, a strap closure, an interior zipped compartment, an internal zipped pocket, a shoulder strap, a hanging leather tag and an embossed crocodile effect.
- Similar itemToasted gold calf leather 'Jupiter' sandals from Ruthie Davis featuring an open toe, a buckle fastening ankle strap with gold stud detailing, a cream platform sole and a high stiletto heel.
- Similar item18ct yellow gold 'Butterfly' single earrings from Wouters & Hendrix Gold single stud collection featuring a butterfly design with a white diamond pave (0.04ct, E-F/VVS). Price is for a single earring. The earring measures 14mm in width and 10mm in length with a butterfly closure.
- Similar itemCrafted in bronze -pin & butterfly in sterling silver- and plated in 2.5 microns of 22 Karat yellow gold, come these cool yet playful Memento Mori inspired skull stud earrings.
- Similar itemBlack suede 'Octavia' sandal from Charlotte Olympia featuring an open toe, strappy design, and two ankle straps with side gold-tone buckle closures. Has a 5.5" stiletto heel with 1.5" platform.
- Inspired by a recurring design detail from Riccardo Tisci's collections for Givenchy, the 'Obsedia' emblem captures the crosscurrents in the designer's aesthetic. Distinctive and instantly recognizable from a distance, the 'Obsedia' marks the intersection of opposites-masculine and feminine, spiritual and subculture-that define his collections. Details Crocodile- and tejus lizard-stamped leather with shiny palladium hardware. Envelope flap pocket on front features Obsedia hardware. Magnetic snap tab top with metal foil logo. Removable shoulder strap; 15" drop. Rolled tote handles; 4" drop. Inside, one zip and one snap pocket. Cotton fabric lining. Metal feet on bottom. 9"H x 11"W x 4 1/2"D. Weighs 2lbs. Made in Italy.