- Similar itemMade from washed and faded cotton denim; High-rise waist; Five pockets styling; Concealed fly closure; Acid wash distressed finish; Regular fit.
- Oversized notched lapels. One button closure. Plaid motif may vary slightly. Twill lining. Made in Italy.
- A stylish pair of black boots will serve you well, and we're taken with Burberry Prorsum's suede 'Virgina' style. A narrow lace-up front adds grunge appeal, with a chunky heel for added support. Wear them for day with skinny jeans, a cashmere sweater and your most-loved leather jacket. 105mm-4" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Open almond toe. Lace-up front, zipped side. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemBordeaux silk wrap skirt from Romeo Gigli Vintage featuring a high waist, a draped design and an asymmetric hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Haute HippieDip Dye Fringe-Detail Silk SkirtDetailsHaute Hippie dip dye charmeuse pleated skirt with fringe.Flouncy, bias-draped silhouette.High-low hem.Silk; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Haute Hippie:After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- CLASSIC Saint Laurent double-breasted jacket WITH NOTCH LAPEL and oversized Saint Laurent signature engraved textured metal buttons. 100% Virgin Wool Silk lining. 3 Button closure. 2 Interior pockets. FRONT FLAP POCKETS AND WELT CHEST POCKET5 buttons at cuff. Made In Italy.
- Giuseppe ZanottiOpen-Toe Woven Leather Ankle Boot, Army GreenDetailsFiercely intertwined leather and a stacked stiletto heel give this Giuseppe Zanotti bootie the effect of safari chic. Woven leather upper.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather footbed and sole.5" stacked heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemLight wash denim shorts with ripped details and striped inner lining. Five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening, frayed hems with side slits. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar itemBlack wool and cotton oversized blazer from Marni featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves with white stripes running down the sides and button cuffs.