- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemThis season's runway version of the designer's classic blazer silhouette. Cotton linen tuxedo jacket with a satin, shawl lapel & uneven hem. Shawl lapel & pockets are satin trimmed. Long sleeves. Uneven hem is longer at front. Shaping darts throughout. Lined. Slightly Cropped. Straight fit. Color: Black. 61% cotton, 39% linen.
- Similar itemWaffle knit workout tank with exaggerated uneven hem, designed for versatile wear; ties in front or back. Perfect over fitness apparel. By FP Movement. Please refer to the product shots off model for an accurate representation of the oatmeal color way. 81% Polyester. 19% Linen. Machine Wash Cold. Import.
- Similar itemWith its lace-up vamp and wraparound ties, the Aquazzura Amazon lace-up sandal helps you stand with authority. Details Strappy leather upper. 4 1/4" covered heel. Lace-up front forms caged vamp. Crisscross straps at ankle. Long ties wrap around leg. Back zip for ease of dress. Padded insole; leather lining. Leather sole. "Amazon" is made in Italy.
- AquazzuraAmazon Lace-Up Ankle-Wrap SandalDetailsStrappy leather upper.4 1/4" covered heel.Lace-up front forms caged vamp.Crisscross straps at ankle.Long ties wrap around leg.Back zip for ease of dress.Padded insole; leather lining.Leather sole."Amazon" is made in Italy.Designer About Aquazzura:Colombian-born, Florence-based designer Edgardo Osorio introduced the footwear line Aquazzura (from the Italian words "acqua azzurra," or blue water) to the world after a ten-year stint at luxury houses Salvatore Ferragamo, Rene Caovilla, and Roberto Cavalli. Aiming to fill a gap in the market, Osorio combines the best Italian materials with an entry-level luxury price point. The sophisticated, alluring shoes have instantaneously found a foothold with the fashionable elite by gracing the likes of editors and socialites, and becoming a staple at New York Fashion Week.
- Similar itemBlack wool and silk blend tuxedo jacket from Maison Martin Margiela featuring shawl lapels, an open front, side slit pockets, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Similar itemMid-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Sonoma
- Similar itemA must-have for spring and beyond, our April top features a sheer yoke and delicate keyhole back for a feminine, sophisticated look. Rounded neckline. Sheer yoke. Sleeveless. Keyhole with tie closure at back. Gold-toned aglets on tie. Knit portion: lyocell. Woven portion: polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemVirgin wool tuxedo jacket with rear tie detail from Osman. Shawl lapel leads into one button fastening. Long sleeves. Rear tie is made of two black blazer sleeves tied together to give bow effect. Two flap pockets. Darts for shaping. Made in England. Dry clean only.