- Tonal-gray wool and cashmere-blend. Button fastenings through front . 92% wool, 8% cashmere. Hand wash
- Similar itemClear Swarovski crystal floral bangle from Tom Binns' Madame Dumont collection featuring an open design with delicate floral motif. The bracelet measures 7cm in width and 18cm in circumference (can be adjusted to fit).
- Similar itemAdd a pick me up to your outfit in these trendsetting ankle boots from Paris Hilton. Allison showcases a rich black suede upper with silver studs placed at the back along with a sewn detail at the top giving a scrunched appearance. A zipper on the side makes a no hassle fit while a 1 inch concealed platform and 4 1/2 inch heel perfect this style. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemGray mohair-blend. Slips on. 62% mohair, 38% nylon. Dry clean
- Similar itemRhodium plated metal. Swarovski crystals. Resin beads. Galuchat leather. Adjustable size. Circumference: 18cm. Handmade in France.
- Similar item5 3/4" heel and 1 1/2" platform. Leather upper and lining, man made sole. 8 insole measures at 9 5/8" or 24.5 cm. Each half size is 1/4 inch or 1/2cm difference. A Jeffrey Campbell original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Adjustable buckle closure. Double wrap style. Rhodium plated brass. Studded. Skull with Swarovski crystal eyes. Made in Italy.
- Navy wool and cashmere-blend. Button fastenings through front. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Dry clean
- Rebecca MinkoffAcadia Side-Cutout BootieDetailsKidskin suede bootie by Rebecca Minkoff. 4 1/2" covered heel with studded interior. 1" hidden platform; 3 1/2" equivalent. Petal-shaped cutouts at exterior side. Back zip for ease of dress. Round toe. Cushioned memory insole. Leather lining and sole. Please note; for best fit order one full size up. "Acadia" is imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.