- Similar itemMetal Applications. Denim. Solid color. Colored wash. Low waisted. Zip. Five pockets. Fitting:Slim. Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Measurements: Width at end: 6.0 Inches.
- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler Saddle leather PS1 Medium. Pull tabs at front flap; zip pocket at back; antique-brasstone hardware. Lined with logo-jacquard fabric; magnetic-snap pocket and zip pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at main interior. Flat top handle; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Metal hinged closure at front flap; magnetic tab closure at interior top line for added security. 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately) 2.5" handle drop, 16.0" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 74% Cotton, 23% PA, 3% Elastane. Details: poplin, rhinestone detailing, solid color, tuxedo collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, no pockets, pleated detailing, front closure, button closing, small sized.
- Similar itemRockstar chic: Saint Laurent's faux-leather trousers are set to make your wardrobe even cooler. Tapering down into a skinny leg, let this black pair rival your classic denim and fast become part of your fashion formula. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 50% Cotton, 50% Polyurethane. Dry clean.
- High heel stiletto pump with covered internal platform. Heel height: 4.1 Inches. Platform height: 1.4 Inches. 100% Calf-skin leather Leather sole. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemLongchamp3D Leather Hobo Bag, CognacDetailsLongchamp leather hobo bag.Gunmetal hardware; tonal topstitching.Piped shoulder strap; 8" drop.Open top with snap closure.Embossed logo tag at front.Inside, one slip and three zip pockets.Racehorse patterned satin lining.Flat bottom structures bucket shape.12 1/2"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D.Bag weighs 1lb. 10oz.Imported.Designer About Longchamp:French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Details: plain weave, no appliqués, solid color, tuxedo collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, front closure, button closing, no pockets, small sized.
- Similar itemFive pockets. Holey knees. Belt loops. A button and a zip fly closure. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing a size 26. Composition: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.