- The spare, industrial rubbed iron of this vintage cart delivers a coffee table that fits perfectly in any urban space. Hip enough to rest your martini on, sturdy enough to rest your leather boots on - what more do you need at the end of the day? 16 inches high x 54 inches wide x 32 inches deep. Constructed of iron frame, top and wheels. Finished with metal riveting. Iron top has hand-rubbed finish. Industrial metal details.
- Similar itemThere's room for two on the stylish and ultra comfortable Valencia 2 Leather Lounge Chair. Features a sleek look of a chromed steel frame complemented by luxurious leather in your choice of black or white. The very best of modern design and comfort! Chromed steel frame with upholstered seat in soft leather over foam. Tufted without buttons. Measurements: 50"W x 62.50"D x 33.50"H / SH: 14-18.5" Shipping Weight: 138 lbs. Great for commercial use.
- Our reclaimed azobe wood industrial coffee table is gorgeous wherever you place it, which can vary daily thanks to metal wheels beneath each waxed rust finished leg. Add an artistic accent to any space with this uniquely constructed cart. 17 inches high x 45 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed Azobe wood and metal. Finished in matte black brown. Four metal wheels provide mobility. 2 shelves.
- Similar itemMaterials: Rubber wood veneered MDF,particleboard. Dark brown wenge veneer. Three shelf low bookshelf that features offset shelf dividers for added intrigue
- Similar itemInspired by mid-century glam, the Wayne chair lends a demure accent to modern interiors. Four sleek tapered legs support this tufted high-back seat. 55% linen/45% cotton. Ivory upholstery. Down-wrapped cushion. Oak legs with walnut finish. 29.5"W x 27"D x 37"H. Seat Height: 17" Arm Height: 19"
- MAGNUM PHOTOS The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952. PhotographSimilar itemDesign by Dennis Stock. Composition: Fine Art Giclée print, brown frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper. Details: The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952 by Dennis Stock. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 20,5 x 20,5 cm. The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrives posing for Schiaparelli clothes. Measurements: Height: 12.29 inches Width: 12.29 inches.
- Design by David Seymour. Composition: Fine Art Giclée print, brown frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper. Details: Audrey Hepburn on the set of "Funny Face" in Paris. 1956 by David Seymour. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 17 x 25,5 cm. 1st arrondissement, Jardins des Tuileries, Dutch actress Audrey Hepburn starring "Funny Face", a musical film directed by Stanley Donen, containing assorted songs by George and Ira Gershwin. Measurements: Height: 14.24 inches Width: 10.92 inches.
- Similar itemMaterials: Rubber wood veneered MDF,particleboard. Dark brown wenge veneer finish. Five-shelf tall bookshelf that features offset shelf dividers for added intrigue
- Similar itemThe Jehs+Laub Lounge Chair, inspired by the structure and geometry of earlier Knoll designs, is the latest in a long and distinguished line of Knoll lounge furniture. The sweeping form is balanced by an inviting interior inspired by traditional quilting. Features: Designed by Markus Jehs and Jürgen Laub, 2009. Material: Polyurethane foam with polyester-fiber backing used for upholstery. Hidden seam tufting eliminates the need for traditional pulls or buttons. Shell is molded and reinforced urethane. Back of shell can be articulated, allowing the top section to be flexible. Available with wire base in polished chrome or textured black paint or pedestal base in polished aluminum or textured black paint. Pedestal base has optional return to center mechanism which allows for 360 degree swivel movement and returns to a center position when not engaged. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers with contrasting leather welt option. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Markus Jehs and Jurgen Laub are located on the underside of the chair. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 33.25W x 30.5D x 38H. Seat height: 14.5. This product is available in more colors and finishes.