- "I'm Shannon Sossomon and no one tells my story but me.
First my family because family ALWAYS comes first." — @brighty
After her steamy Esquire photos, Evangelline Lilly continues to deliver glamorous looks for the January 2015 issue of Ocean Drive Magazine. Photographed by
- "I'm a single mother of five kids." — @brighty
- "My second eldest, little Sylvia" — @brighty
Troian Bellisario is gracing the cover of the February 2014 issue of Seventeen, all smiles and looking casually gorgeous. But inside the magazine, she opens up about her struggles with self-harm and an eating disorder.
- "Talia" — @brighty
- "My first son and oldest child Sebastian and the baby Silas who wants to be his brother." — @brighty
The Substitute is the seventh episode of Glee's second season and the twenty-ninth episode...
- "That's my Pop, Logan" — @brighty
View photos of Billy Gibbons on IMDb!
- "My elder sister Eva" — @brighty
ABC has released the promotional images for the April 29 episode of Once Upon a Time, "The Stranger." Yikes. Will Regina's plan to seduce David succeed? An
- "Cam and her braindamaged twin Cece" — @brighty
- "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY! Got it? Good, I don't have to shoot you." — @brighty
- "So you're here to hear my story right?" — @brighty
i like glitter, flower crowns, peter pan collars, foxes, and old books
- "I was born in Dallas Texas." — @brighty
Reunion Tower Dallas Texas
- "My Ma died when I was a baby and my sister's mom left when she was a baby so really it's just been me Pop and Angie always." — @brighty
View photos of Billy Gibbons from "Bones" (2005) and "Bones: The Twist in the Twister (#7.5)" (2011) on IMDb!
- "I won't lie, my dad hasn't always been very responsible. He kinda let us get away with murder and eat sweets for breakfast." — @brighty
- "He was in a band, man can that guy play a guitar (he even taught my son Sebastian who's good to)" — @brighty
- "When i was 7 he moved us out to Miami to "make it big"" — @brighty
- "Living in our van wasn't really apart of the plan but that's what happened anyway." — @brighty
- "It wasn't long before we ended up in foster care." — @brighty
- "My sisters and I became inseperable" — @brighty
- "Me an Janelle didn't really have any boundaries or rules we would listen to," — @brighty
- "we thought we were so damn cool" — @brighty
- "As we got older though, we started getting our-self in a bit of trouble." — @brighty
- "We thought it was funny until they moved us to separate foster homes. All of us in different places." — @brighty
- "Suddenly I was all alone and that sh*t wasn't so cool anymore." — @brighty
- "And there were some boys that weren't so nice in the home." — @brighty
- "I was strong, but not as strong as all four of them." — @brighty
Previously captured only in the world of fiction or film, so-called ‘fight club’s’ represent an underground world few witness, a fact that photographer Julius Bramanto set out to rectify in this disturbingly beautiful photo series. Normally at home in the world of high fashion, Bramanto has succeeded in capturing the world of underground fighting with [...]
- "I stopped caring about things, I just wanted to disappear" — @brighty
- "I didn't want to be weak so I kept it secret. I still haven't told anyone." — @brighty
- "Letters from my sisters kept me going" — @brighty
Forget email and text messages. This paper pack will inspire you to mail handwritten letters again! This paper pack measures a little over 3.5" x 6.5" and contains a variety of air mail envelopes and vintage postage labels. Each paper pack comes with three different air mail envelopes, as well as four different vintage postage labels. All papers are carefully packaged in a clear bag and tied with red baker's twine. Tuck into your scrapbook to hold mementos. Use the labels on your next scrapbook or art journal page. Add to your vintage paper collection. Please see my shop policies for additional information on payment and shipping. Feel free to contact me with any and all questions!
- "but suddenly Angie's stopped showing up." — @brighty
1 post published by Rebecca Windsor during December 2011
- THE HOTTEST QUESTION IN EUROPE Did The ECB Just Pull Off A Back-Door Bailout That Will End The Crisis?"It scared me so I ran away to go find her." — @brighty
Here's how it works.
- "turns out she hadn't been doing to well either. She'd been hazed and tried to kill herself." — @brighty
Teen / Youth Suicide Statistics Data Annual number of teen / youth suicides each year (ages 10-24) 4,600 Average number of teen suicides per day 12 Average number of teen suicides attempts per year 575,000 Percent of high school students surveye...
- 3 luggage storage cases | vintage suitcases | suitcase storage boxes | retro suitcase storage cases | stackable storage cases"I had no reason to go back to the home so I made her split with me." — @brighty
The 3 luggage storage cases are part of our range of luxury home storage accessories, ideal for adding practical style to your home. If you like the look of these vintage suitcases, you might also want to take a look at these other items, similar in style to the suitcase storage boxes shown...
- "We went to find Janelle, we taught Jay the ropes of being homeless" — @brighty
Innovative Lichtlösungen und Lichtmanagement
- "our bond was cemented, we even have matching tattoo's to prove it." — @brighty
- "After a while there was a hole gang of us" — @brighty
- "We would squat from place to place." — @brighty
- "Living day to day, I guess that's why I get all this bad kid business" — @brighty
- "Because I was one myself." — @brighty
- "I was still angry from before but living on the street I learned to take care of myself." — @brighty
- "I made it to where I wasn't afraid of anything, and for most part, I still am." — @brighty
- "Then I met Xander" — @brighty
-Bobby singer 'supernatural'
- "Man, I loved Xander back then. Everything about Xander seemed perfect to me. And together we felt strong" — @brighty
i appreciate beauty. this is where i post anything that inspires me or that i find beauty in. ♥ i...
- "We separated from our Pack and squatted together pretending to be married." — @brighty
Ask Instagram @beccuh Twitter @_beccers
- "Two kids with no way of getting birth control? I think you know what happened" — @brighty
Get stomach Wallpapers, stomach Backgrounds and Images on this Website. This is page 1 of 1. Number of Wallpapers: 11
- "So the fun was over and I under reacted a lot to Xander's freaking out. I figured once he was a dad he'd chill out." — @brighty
- Black Friday Etsy Sale-Gray Feather Headband-Silver Headband-Baby Girls Headbands-Newborn Headbands-Feather Fascinator-Cyber Monday Etsy"My baby girl was born!" — @brighty
Girls Grey Feather Fascinator With Rhinestone Center On A Soft Grey Foe Headband. (Rhinestone Center May Vary Slightly From The One Pictured) This Gorgeous Headband Comes In Sizes Fitting Newborn To Adults. Please Specify Size When Placing Order 12"-Newborn-infant 15" Toddler-girls 17" Girls-Women. View All of my items at
- "And we were broke" — @brighty
- "I took a note from Angie and started stripping, I hated it but what can you do when you have a family to take care of?" — @brighty
When you’re ballin on a budget
- "I reunited with my dad, he was so sorry for everything that happened and we've managed to patch things up." — @brighty
View photos of Michaela Conlin from "Bones" (2005) and "Bones: The Beginning in the End (#5.22)" (2010) with Billy Gibbons, pictured as Angela Montenegro, on IMDb!
- "As soon as we could I pressured Xander into getting married." — @brighty
- "And soon Sebastian was born! (don't ask about the dumb hat, that was my sister's doing)" — @brighty
This hat is PERFECT for the PUPPY Lovers out there! How cute is this ADORABLE Puppy Dog Hat!? This hat is a HUGE HIT at BABY SHOWERS! Gauranteed "OOOOHS and AHHHS." This hat is great as a photo prop for newborns and Toddlers or just for everyday use. This hat can be made in any color with any accent color! In message to seller or in convo just ask or tell me what color you would like. We can make this hat in anysize! In message to seller please tell the head circumference to determine size. ( If size is not specified, it will be made and sent to you in a newborn size!.) This hat design is by EmieGraceCreations! We have been crocheting hats for the last few years and have received many compliments and orders and have just now decided to start up an etsy shop. We have been selling these hats at a local childrens boutique called "The Little Nest", in Raymond, Wa. If you
- "Apparently I was rather fertile. Soon there was Sylvia and later Abbey." — @brighty
Kirsten Evans Photography - Newborn, child, and family Photography
- "My world was so complete." — @brighty
This Pin was discovered by Lisa Faro. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about families, beach feet and cousins.
- "My sister and Janelle were saints, I didn't really realize it at the time but they were picking up all the slack that Xander wasn't." — @brighty
- "He never even held a steady job." — @brighty
sumedhaa: “ ”
- "Not that he stuck around much longer for it to matter. . He even had Sebastian, who was unaware what was happening, be his look out while he packed the car." — @brighty
Miami River Sunrise by William Wetmore, Miami River Sunrise Photograph by William Wetmore, Miami River Sunrise Photograph, Miami River Sunrise Photograph for Sale, Miami River Sunrise Fine Art Print, Miami River Sunrise Poster, William Wetmore Fine Art
- "I wish I could say I was rock but I was heartbroken." — @brighty
- "I started sleeping around and ended up getting myself knocked up again." — @brighty
- "Not that I would ever regret having my babies." — @brighty
- "I ended up finding better work though. I was helping a friend bail out her husband when I learned about being a bondsman" — @brighty
- "The guy was awesome and after I got all my certifications he let me work as a bondsman/bounty hunter for his office." — @brighty
- "I started taking Krav Maga because I wanted to be the best at my job. I always wanted to make it home to my kids." — @brighty
- "I also fell in love with guns because they make me bad ass." — @brighty
- "It's been more than decent money to feed my kids." — @brighty
Okay, check out these adorable twin newborn BOYS! What a special miracle!
- New York City cops photograph, NYPD police cars in Manhattan, New York City. Dark dreamy bokeh home decor. 8x10 fine art photo. UK seller"I've made some cop friends who are cool also" — @brighty
New York City cops photograph, NYPD police cars in Manhattan, New York City. Dark dreamy bokeh home decor. MOTORCADE New York City, USA. Photograph by Tom Bland. See more of my street photography in the shop section:
- "And I was starting to get a lot of trouble from Sebastian" — @brighty
She wants her boy to hit my boys. I'm raging - help! | Bite this
- "I couldn't get him to stop acting out." — @brighty
- "He was just so depressed over his father" — @brighty
This is a blog written for parents by parents discussing issues in the UK's educational system
- "Then this little sicko shows up." — @brighty
- "I'm not kidding, not everything in this kids head was working right." — @brighty
“Memory… is the diary that we all carry about with us.”~ Oscar Wilde If you are a fan of or have seen many episodes of the television comedy series, “The Big Bang Theory”, then you know of the character of Dr. Sheldon Cooper who from time to time will comment (or usually, correct others) on…
- "I found out way to late that he and my son were having issues." — @brighty
- "When I told him to leave us alone he threatened me." — @brighty
The hunting knife blade is the most important part of the hunting knife. Which blade is best? Learn more about the hunting knife blade.
- "I woke up one night to gunfire and grabbed my weapon to find out the little psycho stabbed my son." — @brighty
This is a site that collects some of the writing from a Milwaukee writers group that meets at the CCC every Sunday at 4pm. The group is open to anyone who wants to come, share writing they're working on and receive feedback or work on writing exercises. The ways of the pen and the ways…
- "I didn't want to shoot a kid but it was him or Sebastian and that's not a choice for me." — @brighty
- "He survived and is now in a looney bin where he belongs." — @brighty
- "I finally found something that could help my son and he's better now, so I'm happy." — @brighty
- "My family feels whole and complete again. Were stronger than ever." — @brighty
The perfect photo prop for your family, use as a beautiful banner hanging on your porch, at family bar-b-ques, fireplace mantle, use at Family reunions, and so much more! Banner measures just under 4 feet long! Banner is made up of 100% Burlap which is sewn onto the jute twine (apprx 3 feet on each end) to ensure it is securely in place. The word family is in brown, I can do a different color if desired. If you would like double jute twine on each end please leave a message in The Notes to Seller and I would be happy to add that at NO additional charge! If you would like a custom listing with different colors or with bows please convo me. To see our full line of banners: