~Tennis Court, Lorde [[I finally listened to Pure Heroine and I'm in love with it]]
This set is so dull... Not.
I was tagged by @diegolohve
1) What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I went on a boat! Twice! A cruise, actually.
2) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
The being healthy one, yes. The sleeping early one, no. Yes I always have goals for myself.
3) Did anyone close to you give birth?
4) Did anyone close to you die?
5) What countries did you visit?
6) What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Hmm... more days at the beach!
7) What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 31, 2013 - When I saw 1D for the second time. Never forget. And my summer trip across the country.
8) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Eating healthier, definitely! Being a vegan too.
9) What was your biggest failure?
Um... my "embarrassing moment" in July.
10) Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. Just allergies.
11) What was the best thing you bought?
Uhhhhhh idk. My phone?
12) Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13) Whose behaviour made you appalled?
14) Where did most of your money go?
Road trips and food.
15) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
All the concerts.
16) What song will always remind you of 2013?
Hmmmm "Best Song Ever"
17) Compared to this time last year, are you:
(a) happier or sadder?
(b) thinner or fatter?
HMM... sadly, the same :( Thinner...
(c) richer or poorer?
POORER lololololo actually not because now I have a job kinda
18) What do you wish you’d done more of?
Captured the moments
19) What do you wish you’d done less of?
21) Did you fall in love in 2013?
More in love with Harry Styles, yes
22) What was your favourite TV program?
SHER to the LOCK
23) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. I don't hate.
24) What was the best book you read?
The Book Thief!!!!!!!! And To Kill a Mockingbird!!!!!!
25) What was your greatest musical discovery?
Bastille and Lorde. Same as @diegolohve. And City & Colour!
26) What did you want and get?
27) What did you want and not get?
28) What was your favourite film of this year?
The Book Thief.... and The Great Gatsby?
29) What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
30) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
IS IT CLEAN? DID ANYONE SEE ME WEAR IT?
31) What kept you sane?
32) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
33) What political issue stirred you the most?
34) Who did you miss?
35) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SAD. Well I already knew this but yeah.
36:Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
WE'RE SO HAPPPYYYYY
ok thx bye
see ya'll next year