- Similar itemA classic, basket setting holds an 8mm cushion-cut center stone, flanked by two 4mm round-cut accent stones in this sparkling ring, carefully handcrafted in your choice of gems and metals.
- Black and cream chunky-knit wool and angora-blend. Ribbed-knit trims. Slips on. 75% wool, 25% angora. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose.
- Similar itemThese chic 'Zada' loafers from Pour la Victoire feature an intricately designed baroque print, and an easy to wear slip on style. Suede upper. Almond shaped toe. Leather lined. Leather sole. ¼" Heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Imported;
- Quinn Short Polyurethane blend. Shorts measure approx 9" in length. Elastic waist. Sequined throughout.
- Similar itemOAK gray sweater. Chunky-knit wool. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 100% wool. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Boxy fit, cut to be worn loose. Cropped length. Chunky knit.
- Similar itemSimple, feminine and oh so very Parisian. These flats were made for those days you need to look your best on-the-fly. Soft metallic leather upper. Rounded toe shape. Elasticized vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. Leather; Portugal;
- Similar itemStand out in these ultra-glam black shorts embellished with a gold and bronze, floral-inspired sequin design. Complete with an elastic waistline and slightly fitted silhouette. Looks cool paired with a basic tee and booties for a rocker-chic look. 100% Polymide. Imported. 29” waist. 3” inseam. 11” length from top of waist.
- Similar itemBling Jewelry Vintage Style Pave Black Coffee Accent CZ Cushion Cut 925 Silver Engagement Ring
- Salvatore Ferragamo Mason Gancini-Bit Leather Loafer, Brown Details Salvatore Ferragamo textured calfskin loafer. Signature Gancini buckle strap. Apron toe. Stacked flat heel. Leather lining and insole. Made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo: A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel). Size: 43EU/10D. Color: BROWN. Age Group: Adult. Material: 100% Printed Claf with Leather lining.