- Eight diamonds of approximately .06ctw are set in a 14K white gold earring setting.These pearl and diamond drop earrings feature a lovely bale holding two top quality teardrop shaped Freshwater pearls of 8-9mm.The luster of pearls, especially when accented by quality round diamonds, are sure to be noticed with every turn of her head.Create a beautiful bridal or pearl set with a matching diamond & pearl pendant, sold separately.
- Similar itemA glitzy, boxy clutch bag with a wonderfully glittery finish, a glossy gold metal frame, a gem clasp and an optional chain strap. Perfect for dialling up the glamour on an evening out. Dimension: L 7 cm x W 23 cm. Composition: Outer:100% Polyurethane (PU) Lining:100% Polyester.
- Similar item"A romantic, strapless crepe gown with a delicate lace overlay. Iridescent sequins at raw edged tulle tiers. Hidden side zip. Padded cups and built in longline bra. Fully lined. * 54"" long, measured from center back. * Fabric: Crepe/Alençon lace. * Shell: 49% polyamide/34% cotton/17% silk. * Lining: 100% silk. * Dry clean. * Imported. Available sizes: 2,4"
- Similar itemA classic, dress-it-up, dress-it-down d'Orsay suede pump from Stuart Weitzman. Heel height 3.5" 100% leather upper. Made in Spain.
- Oscar de la RentaStrapless Beaded Organza Gown, IvoryDetailsScalloped, tiered organza evening gown with lacy beading. Straight strapless neckline. Fitted bodice. Sheer, narrow A-line skirt. Floor-length. Hidden back zip. Nylon; lining stops above knee. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Graceful and elegant, these petite pearl and diamond earrings showcase Akoya cultured pearls accented by round diamonds and suspended from 18k white gold hoops. In 18k White Gold.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump. 4" metallic leather covered heel. T-strap with triple bow detail. Adjustable ankle strap. Pointed toe; covered counter. Leather lining and sole. "Alice" is made in Italy. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemIridescent beadwork brings allover shine to this petite Santi box clutch. A kiss lock clasp opens the hinged frame. Satin lining. Optional, cross body strap. Dust bag included. Fabric: Embroidered satin. Weight: 13oz / 0.37kg. Imported, India. Measurements Height: 4in / 10cm Length: 6.75in / 17cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 21in / 53.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Each pearl drop earring features a cultured Tahitian grey black cultured pearl and one dazzling diamond. Crafted in highly polished 14K white gold, these post backed drop earrings each feature one diamond of approximately 0.03cw. These designer inspired pearl earrings feature pave set diamond accents that provide even more reflective light to each stunning, mysterious grey black Tahitian pearl.