- Similar itemReach the height of fashion in the Romi by ZiGi Black Label. This gorgeous pump will leave the room speechless, with its rich black satin fabric upper and intricate beaded jewels. A tall 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel and partially hidden 2 inch platform completes this celebrity status peep toe. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. black.
- Similar itemComposition: 55% Cotton, 45% Silk. Details: round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, pleated detailing, no pockets, unlined, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, tulle, satin, solid color.
- Similar itemYou'll fall in love with Betsey Johnson's vintage heart-shaped earrings, which feature a bow detail with crystal accents. Crafted in a brass OX mixed metal. Gold tone heart button stud Bow detail and crystal accents. Post back. Brass OX. Metal/glass. 0.75” long x 0.75” wide.
- Alexander McQueenStudded Britannia Classic Skull Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches, classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Studded leather in Union Jack pattern.Silvertone Alexander McQueen signature hinged skull clasp set with black crystal eyes.Silvertone-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Christian LouboutinTechnicatina Peep-Toe Combo PumpDetailsChristian Louboutin mixed-media pump.Patent upper with metallic gloss leather and clear PVC trim.4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" platform; 4" equivalent.Peep toe.Dipped collar.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather sole."Technicatina" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Arrangement enthusiasts from around the country will all release a sigh of admiration for the pairing of this collared dress with your patent pumps and perfect pitch! An elegantly sashed and sweetly hem-ruffled frock that still fits the black-and-white concert protocol, this lined wear is a wonder among your fellow choir members ensembles. As applause swells at the end of your performance, pinch the swirly flower hem applique of this dress and curtsy in thanks for the support! Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Traveling Chorus Dress in Black embellished with Peter Pan Collar, Belted for Casual occasions.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemGold pendant logo earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip on fastening, crystal embellishments, a large faux pearl stud and a logo engraved pendant coin. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Charlotte OlympiaPandora Capricorn Zodiac Clutch, MossDetailsPerspex acrylic detailed with golden/enamel/crystal Capricorn goat head.Inside, removable shimmery fabric zip pouch.Hinges open; magnetic closure.4 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1.5 lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.