- Similar itemYou'll fall in love with Betsey Johnson's vintage heart-shaped earrings, which feature a bow detail with crystal accents. Crafted in a brass OX mixed metal. Gold tone heart button stud Bow detail and crystal accents. Post back. Brass OX. Metal/glass. 0.75” long x 0.75” wide.
- Similar itemReach the height of fashion in the Romi by ZiGi Black Label. This gorgeous pump will leave the room speechless, with its rich black satin fabric upper and intricate beaded jewels. A tall 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel and partially hidden 2 inch platform completes this celebrity status peep toe. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. black.
- Similar itemA striped tweed mini dress by Tibi is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. This style is feminine and flirty with cutouts at the waist and is mostly fitted with flare at the bottom. Hidden zip at the back. Lined. Length from shoulder: 34". 70% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 3% other fibers, 1% Elastane. Made in China. Dry clean only.
- Alexander McQueenStudded Britannia Classic Skull Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches, classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Studded leather in Union Jack pattern. Silvertone Alexander McQueen signature hinged skull clasp set with black crystal eyes. Silvertone-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. 3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Platform PumpDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti metallic leopard-print calf hair (New Zealand) pump. Leather piping trims collar and peep toe. 5 1/2" covered heel with 1 1/2" platform. 4" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemGold pendant logo earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip on fastening, crystal embellishments, a large faux pearl stud and a logo engraved pendant coin. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Welcome a look thats brimming with sophistication and charm by donning the pale lavender hue and fluttery chiffon of this strapless dress! A black floral applique with subtle beading and intricate embroidery cascades over this look's slightly ruched, sweetheart bodice, floats over the tulle-lined hem, and drifts across its black waistband. When you descend the steps in peep toes and pearls, every guest will greet you with a smile! Pastel Spaghetti Straps A-line Bough Do You Do? Dress in Purple embellished with Flower, Ruching for Prom, Party occasions.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware. Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop. Metal framed rectangular design. Engraved bar push-lock closure. Floral crystal embellishment. Inside, suede lining and slip pocket. 4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb. "Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Charlotte OlympiaPandora Capricorn Zodiac Clutch, MossDetailsPerspex acrylic detailed with golden/enamel/crystal Capricorn goat head. Inside, removable shimmery fabric zip pouch. Hinges open; magnetic closure. 4 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1. 5 lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.