- Similar itemYou'll fall in love with Betsey Johnson's vintage heart-shaped earrings, which feature a bow detail with crystal accents. Crafted in a brass OX mixed metal. Gold tone heart button stud Bow detail and crystal accents. Post back. Brass OX. Metal/glass. 0.75” long x 0.75” wide.
- Similar itemHigh-shine metallic leather pump, exceptionally crafted with a towering heel, classic peep toe and logo-detailed platform. Lacquered heel 5¼. " (130mm) Self-covered platform with logo inset, 1¼. " (30mm) Compares to a 4" heel (100mm) Metallic leather upper Peep toe Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Alexander McQueenStudded Britannia Classic Skull Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches, classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Studded leather in Union Jack pattern. Silvertone Alexander McQueen signature hinged skull clasp set with black crystal eyes. Silvertone-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. 3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Welcome a look thats brimming with sophistication and charm by donning the pale lavender hue and fluttery chiffon of this strapless dress! A black floral applique with subtle beading and intricate embroidery cascades over this look's slightly ruched, sweetheart bodice, floats over the tulle-lined hem, and drifts across its black waistband. When you descend the steps in peep toes and pearls, every guest will greet you with a smile! Pastel Spaghetti Straps A-line Bough Do You Do? Dress in Purple embellished with Flower, Ruching for Prom, Party occasions.
- Your best ideas seem to sprout in the early morning, when the lamp within your studio is the only one lit. Today, you sit behind your easel in this ModCloth-exclusive dress from Bea Dot, the burnt-orange hue of its flowers and polka dots echoing the color that will soon fill the sky. Outfit the ivory, pointed collar and buttoned sleeve cuffs of this mod-inspired number with sheer tights and vintage flats for a sweet look thats bound to inspire your latest collection. Vintage Inspired, 60s, Mod Mid-length 3, 4 Sleeve Shift Sunrise in the Studio Dress by Bea & Dot in Orange embellished with Peter Pan Collar for Casual, Halloween occasions.
- Similar itemPut your best foot forward in a head-turning satin pump, bejeweled with luxurious crystals and boasting a sky-high heel. Self-covered heel, 5¼. " (130mm) Partially hidden and covered platform, 1" (25mm) Compares to a 4?" heel (110mm) Crystal-encrusted satin upper Modified peep toe Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Similar itemGold pendant logo earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip on fastening, crystal embellishments, a large faux pearl stud and a logo engraved pendant coin. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware. Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop. Metal framed rectangular design. Engraved bar push-lock closure. Floral crystal embellishment. Inside, suede lining and slip pocket. 4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb. "Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Charlotte OlympiaPandora Capricorn Zodiac Clutch, MossDetailsPerspex acrylic detailed with golden/enamel/crystal Capricorn goat head. Inside, removable shimmery fabric zip pouch. Hinges open; magnetic closure. 4 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1. 5 lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.