- Similar itemYellow leather clutch by Gucci with strap, automatic fastening, compartments for cards, interior zip pocket and metal double G logo. 369664/AP00G 7209 2015 100% Leather.
- Similar itemLeather upper, leather lining, manmade sole. Imported. Almond toe; slip on. 3.5" Heel, .75" platform, feels like 2.75" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Leather Rounded Clutch crafted in top grain leather with the minimalist rounded shape signature to MM6 with a fold over aesthetic. Featuring top zip closure, show through stitching of internal signature label and folded over with magnet for ability to clutch. Made in Italy.
- Gear up for all your sultry escapades in Madden's SERRPANT. This to-die-for platform pump features an on-trend almond toe and sky high stiletto. Perfect with anything from pant suits to a LBD. Leather upper material Man-made lining Man-made sole 5.5 inch heel height 1 inch platform
- Similar itemYellow leather 'Rockstud' clutch from Valentino Garavani featuring a top zip fastening, gold-tone Rockstud embellishments, a back embossed logo stamp and an internal logo patch.
- Fabric/leather upper, manmade lining, manmade sole. Imported. Peep toe; metallic trim; glitter mesh fabric. 4" Heel, 0.5" platform; feels like 3.5" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather Sole: Synthetic Get the perfect evening or party look with these fierce glossy platform pumps. Platform pump. Almond toe. Glossy finish. Towering heel. Heel Height: 5.5 in. Platform Height: 1.25 in.
- Similar itemYellow goat fur 'Rhea' clutch from Maiyet featuring a top zip fastening and an internal slip pocket.
- Bottega VenetaWoven Satin & Snakeskin Knot Minaudiere, ChartreuseDetailsSatin box clutch bag in Bottega Veneta signature intrecciato weave.Watersnake trims hard-shell body with rounded corners.Matte gunmetal hardware includes knotted hinge clasp.Satin lining.4"H x 7"W x 2"D; bag weighs 13oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.