- Similar itemOrange and purple striped wool sweater from Stella Jean featuring a round neck, multicoloured jewel and bead embellishment at the chest, long sleeves and a straight hem.
- 7 For All MankindHigh-Waist Destroy Skinny-Leg JeansDetails7 For All Mankind "High Waist Skinny" jeans in Absolute Heritage 2 (medium-blue) 3D whiskered, faded and distressed stretch-denim. Approx. measurements: 7. 34" front rise, 12. 5" back rise, 30" inseam 10" leg opening (size 28). High waist. Skinny legs. Five-pocket style. Contour waistband. Button/zip fly closure; belt loops. Ankle length. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 33. 5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemNodding to the gently slouching style of the Effie Hobo, the Effie Satchel is a relaxed take on the classic satchel design in a slightly smaller size. Both the cross body strap and signature woven-leather top handle are detachable for versatile wear. The iconic Mulberry logo is subtly embossed on the front flap. This satchel style bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. Both straps are detachable. Plaited detachable shoulder strap. Embossed Mulberry tree logo. Flap closure with hidden magnetic popper. Fabric lined interior. Internal zip pocket. Internal Mulberry plaque. Brass components. Height 6¾' Width 8½' Depth 3¼' Handle drop 19¾'
- Similar itemFreebirdCharlie Leather Combat Boot, TanDetailsFreebird distressed leather combat boot. 1 1/2" flat stacked heel. Lace-up front adjusts vamp. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole for traction. "Charlie" is made in Mexico. Designer About Freebird: These boots are a throwback to vintage Americana and the quality craftsmanship it represents. Each is made entirely by hand out of thoughtfully selected materials and then inspected multiple times to guarantee they're perfect. And to ensure they'll last you for years to come, the soles are crafted using Goodyear construction, in which stacks of leather are hammered and stitched together for long-wearing durability. Freebird styles include lace-up, knee-high, booties, Western, and more.
- Similar itemTotally awesome black faux leather combat boots featuring a gray and black lace-up front with a stacked wooden heel. Fully lined interior. Killer paired with a vintage tee and skinnies! Synthetic Materials. Height: 7.25". Heel Height: 1.5". Imported.
- Similar itemThe new Hudson Satchel is unexpectedly spacious with chic tailored sides and elegant top handles. A modern design inspired by the vintage bowler bag. Attach removable adjustable strap to wear as a crossbody or shoulder bag. Finished with chic double zippers and Brahmin's signature hanging medallion. Featured in papaya prague a combination of ostrich embossed leather and suede. Satchel with double handles. Removable adjustable strap. Footed bottom. Interior zip pocket. Keyclip and penloops. Two organizer pockets. 5" handle drop. 19" strap drop.
- Two tone denim lends a modern look to Surface to Air skinny jeans. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Wash cold. Imported, Portugal. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 32in / 81.5cm Leg opening: 11in / 28cm. Available sizes: 27,28,29
- Similar itemComposition: 47% Rayon, 47% Polyester, 6% Spandex. Details: lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, round collar, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- rag bone/JEANThe Skinny Acid Wash JeansDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in high-contrast acid wash. Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 30" inseam, 10" leg openings. Zip/button front; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in Peru. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.