- "for everything to go into but says SAMMIE in brown" — @itwirl123
I received this Large Utility Tote for FREE when I signed up to be a consultant!
- "to sit on" — @itwirl123
Stay warm in the stands or in your dorm. Print graphic on front. Supersoft feel. 71 1/2"L x 60 1/2"W. Imported polyester.
- "for magazines" — @itwirl123
FREE with Victoria’s Secret Pink® purchase. Enter offer code PINKTOTE11 at checkout and the price of your Tote will be adjusted after offer code is applied. 22” L x 1.75” W x 18”H. Imported cotton. Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 17, 2011, while supplies last. One free qualifying tote per order. No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping, handling, and taxes do not qualify toward the offer. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases, store purchases or with any other Victoria's Secret Pink® offer. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible for offer; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. 22” L x 1.75” W x 18”H. Imported cotton.
- BARNES & NOBLE: Teen Vogue by Condé Nast Active Print Subscribers - Get it free. If you currently subscribe to the print edition of Teen Vogue, you can receive your NOOK Subscription free every month for as long as you subscribe to both edit eBook at the World's Largest eBook Store. Download eBooks and free samples within seconds from Barnes & Noble.
- Gwen Stefani on the February/March 2003 issue of Teen Vogue. See more past Teen Vogue covers »
- American actress and model Ashley Benson photographed by Jason Kibbler for the cover shoot of the fashion magazine Teen Vogue for the April 2012 issue.
- 25 March 2012... Who is on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine [United States] (December 2003)? Katie Holmes, . Teen Vogue Cover Photo December 2003, Teen Vogue Magazine Katie Holmes, Cover Picture, Teen Vogue Magazine Pictorial, Katie Holmes, Teen Vogue Front Cover December 2003
- Katy Perry Teen Vogue May 2012
- Seventeen is your handbook to life! Full of great fashion tips that keep you ahead of the trends... the hottest makeup, the best products for beautiful skin, must have jeans, the best shoes, belts & bags, and those great little dresses that keep you looking your best at school, parties... or just about anywhere! Get the latest scoop on celebrities, music, movies and more. Plus, catch up on the guy scene every month with Seventeen 's Guy Talk. Recent features include “615 Fashion & Beauty Ideas,” “Be Green: Easy Ways to Save the Planet,” “Your Best Abs Ever,” and “Our First Celeb Beauty Awards.” Who Reads Seventeen ? Seventeen readers want a guide where they can find everything important, all in one place. Seventeen 's fashion-conscious, trendy readers are interested in the latest beauty and style trends. They want to know what's hot in music and movies and get the latest celebrity gossip. Seventeen readers are sophisticated and identify with social issues, political dilemmas, and world news. What You Can Expect in Each Issue: Fashion : sportswear, footwear, fashion jewelry & watches, handbags, swimwear, sleepwear/lingerie... Beauty : cosmetics, hair care, skin care... Health : mind and body health, fitness, nutrition... Love Life : boys, dating, and love... Your Life : teenage experiences, true crime, girls who made a difference... Weekend : entertainment, party planning, room makeovers... And… Letter from the Editor, letters from readers, Traumarama, horoscopes. Magazine Layout: Seventeen expertly blends engaging articles with beautiful photos. Learn how to do anything with easy directions and step-by-step pictures... craft your hair into the perfect style, strengthen your core for flat abs, and apply makeup to get your perfect look. Each section of the magazine is clearly identifiable, so you can quickly find your favorite articles. Contributors: Leading the diverse Seventeen team, Ann Shoket was named editor-in-chief of Seventeen magazine in January 2007. Under her helm, Seventeen continues to represent an important rite of passage, helping more than 13 million readers grow up to be confident, self-assured young women. Past Issues: Comparisons to Other Magazines: Over the past five decades, Seventeen has helped shape teenage life in America. Seventeen has represented an important rite of passage, helping to define, socialize and empower young women. Seventeen has been a significant force for change—creating notions of beauty and style, proclaiming what’s hot in music and movies, identifying social issues, celebrating the idols and icons of popular culture. One of the most buzz-worthy programs is the “ Seventeen Body Peace Project,” a year-long initiative to help girls stop obsessing about what their body looks like, start appreciating it for what it can do, and ultimately make peace with their bodies. Seventeen also partnered with MySpace, the largest social networking site, to launch the ground-breaking Web reality program “Freshman 15,” which gives millions of teens an inside scoop on the often overwhelming emotional and lifestyle changes taking place at college. Advertising: Seventeen readers have a passion for a variety of products. Advertisers include fashion, retail, footwear, accessories, beauty and health products. These range from luxury goods to everyday essentials targeted to fashion conscious, trendy young women.
- Disney Channel Fans a place where fans of different Disney Channel shows can meet, stay informed, and just generally have fun! We have the most comprehensive Disney Channel screencap gallery ever created!
- Actress Sarah Hyland graces the cover of Seventeen Magazine, where she talks second chance in life after receiving a kidney transplant, beau Matt Prokop and many more. Check out excerpts of her interview and a selection of her vibrant Seventeen spread, next!
- Justin Bieber cover of Seventeen Magazine, May 2012 issue. Justin Bieber photoshoot for Seventeen Magazine!
- Jennifer Lawrence has always been very vocal regarding her dislike for diets and Hollywood's beauty standards and she continues to talk on the topic in this month's issue of Seventeen Magazine:
On body image: “I’m just so sick of these young girls with diets. I remember when I was
- View a slideshow of ‘'The Hunger Games' People magazine covers’ and other National The Hunger Games pictures.
- Us Weekly is the only place you'll find these never-before-seen photos of Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson
- Get excited, Mockingjays! In an extensive new Hollywood Reporter article, LOTS and LOTS of new and exciting details about the Hunger Games movie are revealed! Here are some highlights about the...
- 'The Hunger Gamesâ star Jennifer Lawrence covers the latest issue of People, and says all the fan obsession and excitement for the film âstill hasnât sunk in.â
- "the magine shes holding" — @itwirl123
- "for books" — @itwirl123
- "the book" — @itwirl123
- Yesterday, March 11th, USA Today ran an article about Miley Cyrus and Nicholas Sparks' upcoming movie The Last Song. Nicholas Sparks has turned out
- "the book" — @itwirl123
- "my doodle book
(were i lightly sketch idea to later be better drawn in my real sketch book)" — @itwirl123
"ART IS ART. EVERYTHING ELSE IS EVERYTHING ELSE" - Quote by Ad Reinhardt. Unlined sketchpaper. 100 sheets.
- "For pens and pencils but says SAMMIE in hot pink" — @itwirl123
Never miss the chance to jot down a good idea. Our stylish Pencil Case has four loops to hold your pencils or pens and a carabiner that makes it easy to clip on to any bag. 8 long x 3 wide x 2 high Made of rugged, water-resistant, 600-denier polyester. Lined with 150-denier polyester.
- The name "MUJI" is derived from the Japanese phrase "Mujirushi Ryohin," meaning "No Brand Goods." Over the last 20 years, they have developed a worldwide following with a guiding philosophy that emphasizes innovative and simple materials, processes, and packaging. The resulting products are streamlined, environmentally friendly, and beautiful in their simplicity. The set includes 36 vibrantly-colored pencils in a handy recycled cardboard storage tube.
- All sales of this item are final . No returns or exchanges. Since their inception in Oak Brook, Illinois in 1964, Sharpies have been an "American heritage" product. These iconic permanent markers are not available worldwide, and we feel that it's important to bring these types of staple products to our customers. This product is not made by American Apparel. It is part of our Multibrand collection, a curated selection of items manufactured by other companies we admire. We choose these pieces for their unique and inspiring design as well as for their superior function. Portable Sharpie fine tip marker in half the size Take it anywhere for tasks on the go Cap clip easily attaches to key chains, golf bags, lanyards, and more Permanent on most surfaces Quick drying, AP-certified nontoxic ink formula SIMILAR STYLE ALERT: See all Sharpie styles here.
- "in large for craft stuff" — @itwirl123
- "string safety pins scissors to make bracelets like these" — @itwirl123
- "stuff to make these" — @itwirl123
- Keeping track of special events has never been easier, thanks to our Celebrations Book. It's a card organizer extraordinaire, with pockets and monthly date lists all packaged in rich Vera Bradley colors. Hardcover spiral bound folder pockets. Plan for your next big event with the Wire-O bound Celebrations Book. Shown in Cupcakes Pink (Pink) Keeping track of special events has never been easier, thanks to our Celebrations Book. It's a card organizer extraordinaire, with pockets and monthly date lists all packaged in rich Vera Bradley colors. Hardcover spiral bound folder pockets.
- Amazon.com: Pendaflex Desk Free Hanging Organizer With Case, Letter Size, Black Assorted, 1 Each (52891): Office…"for pictures" — @itwirl123
- Amazon.com: Carolina Pad Simply Chic Accordion Folders, Assorted Designs, 13-Pockets with 12 Tabs, 6 Count (28088): Office Products"for pictures" — @itwirl123
- "with like glue dots and stuff for my scrapbook" — @itwirl123
- "i put all the nail polish colors i have and a sample in this book so me and my friends know what colors i have when we do our nails (i brought it so i can catch up on it)" — @itwirl123
Soft vitello leather notebook.Available in Black
- "large for nail polish" — @itwirl123
- Scented nail polish was first patented in 1997 and, as we're so crazed about the 90's right now, this just feels kooky and well, perfect. Plus this strawberry scent Laffy Taffy edition is the ONLY color our mystery heroine Lucie Larkspur wears. Blue polish that's bubble gum scented?? Yeah, so? This unique Bubble Yum style is the only color worn by the mysterious Rhonda Rightmyer of FF's Teen Agent. Is she friend or foe? You decide! 0.5 floz
- "also in watermelon cherry grape blue rasberry" — @itwirl123
Scented nail polish was first patented in 1997 and, as we're so crazed about the 90's right now, this just feels kooky and well, perfect. Plus this strawberry scent Laffy Taffy edition is the ONLY color our mystery heroine Lucie Larkspur wears. Blue polish that's bubble gum scented?? Yeah, so? This unique Bubble Yum style is the only color worn by the mysterious Rhonda Rightmyer of FF's Teen Agent. Is she friend or foe? You decide! 0.5 floz
- "everyone of these" — @itwirl123
After so much speculation, the colors have finally been revealed. Which shade is your favorite? Check out colors like "Stone Cold," "Luxe and Lush" and "F
- Shop for opi nail care products at Target
- "all of these" — @itwirl123
Teen girls wanting to get close to Justin Bieber can breath a sigh of relief. Soon you'll be able to paint a piece of him
- OPI's famous nail polishes are available in over 400 beautiful colours and they are currently being sold in more than 70 countries. I Vant To Be A Lone Start belongs to the Texas America collection. OPI's nail polish is internationally known for its incredibly high quality and it constantly wins awards and best in test. The polish is very easy to apply, gives a glossy and sleek surface and it is very durable, making it very long-lasting. Because the new colours always are decided upon in cooperation with the American Fashion Council, OPI's nail polish will always follow the latest trends and colours. OPI releases a large number of new colours every year, so you can always be sure to find your favourite colour! 15 ml.
- OPI's famous nail polish is available in over 400 beautiful colours and sold in over 70 countries. Gone Gonzo! belongs to the collection THE MUPPETS. OPI's nail polish is internationally known for its incredibly high quality and constantly wins prizes and gets the highest test scores. The nail polish is very easy to apply, gives a glossy and sleek surface and is very durable, giving longer lasting results. Since the new shades are always produced in cooperation with the American Fashion Council, OPI's nail polishes always follow the right trends and colours. OPI releases a large number of new shades every year, so you can always be sure to find your favourite nail polish! 15 ml.
- Go flirty with the new OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse summer 2012 nail polish collection. Let these vintage and girly nail polish shades speak for your fondness for romantic looks.
- OPI Nail Polish - I'm Indi-a Mood for Love .5 oz
- OPI Nail Polish - Charged Up Cherry
- OPI Nail Polish Nicki Minaj Collection - Fly