- Similar itemChunky knit sweater features textured detailing and stripes throughout. Round neck and long sleeves. Pull-on design flaunts a relaxed silhouette. High-low hem with side slits. 50% acrylic, 22% nylon, 15% cotton, 13% wool. Hand wash cold, reshape and dry flat. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 28 in ; Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This navy-and-white chevron top highlights your courteous, cute nature. This collared shirts energetic pattern, tabbed sleeves, breezy fabric, and relaxed fit make holding doors and helping neighbors extra-simple, proving that casual style can always be cordial. Nautical Mid-length 3, 4 Sleeve Please Allow Me Top in Navy embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Work occasions.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash. Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings. Ripped patches at thighs. Zip/button front; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in Peru. Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- This sleek lightweight quilted jacket features stylish faux-suede trimming and a flattering elongated silhouette. Polyester; faux suede trim: polyurethane/polyester/viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Mockneck collar, long sleeves with snapped vented cuffs, "LRL" patch at upper left sleeve. Concealed full-zip front with snapped storm placket, angled welt pockets at waist. Princess seams, double-vented back hem with snapped closures. Fully lined and lightly filled, faux suede trim throughout.
- Similar itemFrench ConnectionPolar Fun Knit Sweater, Dark Gray MelangeDetailsFrench Connection wool-blend sweater with mohair-knit polar bear at front. Approx. measurements: 24"L front, 26"L back from shoulder to hem; 29"L sleeves from neck. Round neckline. Drop-shoulder long sleeves; banded ribbed cuffs. Semi-fitted silhouette. Ribbed knit hem with side slits. Pullover style. Wool/nylon/mohair. Imported. Designer About French Connection: Founded in 1972 by Stephen Marks, French Connection set out to create well-designed, fashionable clothing that appealed to a broad market. The collection is now one of the strongest brands on the British high street, and operates in more than 38 countries. Driven by innovation and change, the brand's strength lies in balancing new and exciting ideas with the basic promise of quality and affordability. Bold, witty and intelligent, French Connection has an irreverent and distinct brand personality, making it stand out among countless other collections.
- Upon your arrival at the West Coast lodge, you slip your retro sunnies out of the pocket of this denim top and head to the shore, eager to explore the coves and trails of your long-loved island getaway! This collared blouse, which showcases opalescent buttons and tab sleeves, looks right at home amidst the pebble beaches and fir trees that surround you. Tuck this cotton, dark-wash top into high-waisted trousers for an adventurous look that makes your Washington excursion a stylish one! Rustic, Scholastic, Collegiate Mid-length Long Sleeve Whidbey Island Top in Twilight in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemLong sleeve down parka in grey. Black cinch belt and removable coyote fur ruff at drawcord hood. Interior black fur panel at collar. Concealed front zip closure with velcro placket. Velcro flap pockets and black and white logo patch at waist. Signature logo patch at single sleeve. Black ribbed knit sleeve cuffs. Fully lined. Tone on tone stitching. Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% white duck down. Trim: 100% coyote fur. Made in Canada.
- Similar itemHudsonNico Distressed Skinny Jeans, Worlds ApartDetailsNico skinny jeans in distressed denim. Mid rise. Fitted through skinny legs. Cropped at ankle. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Hudson:"A testament to entrepreneurship, Hudson is a pioneer of the premium denim category, founded by Peter Kim in 2002. Alongside a handful of successful brands, Hudson has been fundamental in the transformation of the denim market. Worn as a badge of style, Hudson product has made an undeniable impact on the denim world and increased the cultural desire for premium denim. Now as a global leader, Hudson's vision, product, and experience have defined the denim category, but it is the brand's passion and willingness to take risks that defines Hudson at its core.
- Current/Elliott mid-blue The Rolled Skinny jeans. Belt loops, five pockets, whiskered, distressed, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 90% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Loved Tux Black Lace. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy denim. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.