- Similar itemBadgley MischkaTie-Neck Sweater, BlackDetailsBadgley Mischka sweater with ribbed trim. Tie neckline accented with tonal epoxy stones. Long raglan sleeves. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Silk/cashmere. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Badgley Mischka:James Mischka and Mark Badgley made the name Badgley Mischka synonymous with elegant, glamorous evening gowns and cocktail dresses. A red-carpet standard, Badgley Mischka creations are known for feminine silhouettes and superbly executed details such as intricate beading.
- Similar itemGold-tone silk single breasted coat from Alberta Ferretti featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, a flared style, long sleeves and button cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Alexander McQueenFlare-Leg Tab PantsDetailsAlexander McQueen wool crepe pants.Fitted through thigh; flared from knee.Low rise; full-length.Side slash pockets.Tab/zip front; belt loops.Virgin wool.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemTheory Icon black wool poplin "Clean" wide-leg pants. Flat front, creased and flared leg, button-down double welt pockets and form-fitting darts at back. 7.75" rise, 33.75" inseam, 20.5" leg opening (approximately) Invisible side zip closure with hook-and-eye fastening. Available in Black. Wool/viscose/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- VinceTextured Knit V-Neck SweaterDetailsVince sweater in textured knit with ribbed trim.V neckline.Long sleeves.Loose, cozy silhouette.Pullover style.Wool/cashmere.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Bordeaux oversized coat from Jean Paul Gautier featuring a gold-tone abstract pattern, faux fur funnel neck, concealed front fastening and long sleeves with faux fur cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemPlaid navy wool and silk trousers from Ralph Lauren Black Label featuring a high waist with side button fastenings, a cream checked design and a wide flared leg.
- VinceBatwing-Sleeve Double-V Popover Sweater, BlackDetailsSemisheer sweater by Vince with ribbed knit sleeve and hem.V neckline; slightly V'd back.Short, batwing sleeves.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Viscose/cotton.Made in Italy of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Jil SanderRaipur Collarless Open CoatDetailsA modern, collarless design looks fresh and appealing on this unmistakable Jil Sander Raipur coat.Double-face cashmere.Collarless; open front.Long sleeves.Side pockets.Loose fit.Cashmere. Made in Italy.Designer About Jil Sander:German designer Jil Sander introduced her first women's ready-to-wear collection in 1973, and instantly stood out for her minimalistic approach to luxury. Ultra-clean lines, monochromatic color schemes and flawless technique were the designer's hallmark.