- Inside this beautiful walnut tall case grandfather clock is a brass dial and German clock works. The clock was recently hand made in England. The walnut case has been hand distressed and hand finished using an elaborate seven step finishing process much like French polishing. There is a bubbled glass in the center where the pendulum swings and the hood is adorned with two very nice barley twist columns. The works chime on the hour and the half hour. It is an eight day movement. The clock will be disassembled for shipping (pendulum, weights etc packed separately) and we recommend you have a local clock professional help you set it up to ensure it runs correctly. This hand made clock will last for generations and make a serious impression on any room.
- Similar itemThe Empire has a solid mahogany cabinet with curl veneers and decorative carving. The scroll pediment is supported by fine lattice fretwork. The case stands on ogee feet and features fluted quarter columns to the trunk and “Corinthian” pillars to the hood. The cabinet is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an “antique” patina. Height: 94” (235cm) Width: 23” (57cm) Depth: 15” (37cm)
- Similar itemThe Georgian style break-arch cabinet with triple chime movement. The Kensington is a design that has been popular for over 250 years. The mahogany cabinet is decorated with curl veneers, inlaid with boxwood edgeline. The case is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an “antique” patina. Height: 79”(198cm) Width: 18”(46cm) Depth: 12” (30cm)
- Similar itemThe carved solid wood case is breathtaking with a walnut finish and its display of expert craftsmanship. The two-toned metal dial is elegant with gold tone accents. The dual-chime German movement plays Westminster or Ava Maria on the quarter hour. Includes adjustable volume and night shut-off. Counts the hour. Protective glass lens. Carved solid wood case with walnut finish. Westminster or Whittington on the quarter hour. Counts the hour. Adjustable volume and night shut-off. Protective glass lens. Takes two C batteries (not included). 24 3/4" high. 13" wide. 4 1/2" deep. Battery powered, no need for wiring or plugs.
- Similar itemThis clock features solid wood construction with select wood veneers. It has a rich antique walnut finish. Decorative carved accents add glamour. Westminster melody plays on the hour. Protective glass lens. Antique walnut finish. Batteries not included. 15" high. 14 1/2" wide. 5 3/4" deep.
- Similar itemA Sheraton style grandfather clock with triple chime movement. A design typical of the work of the Scottish clockmaker William Robb of Montrose, circa 1790. Extensive use of chequered edgeline and corner inlays enhances the superb flame mahogany veneers of the Gleneagle. The scroll pediment is decorated with wheat motifs and crowned with a fine cast brass eagle. The cabinet stands on splayed feet and features fluted quarter columns to the trunk and “Corinthian” pillars to the hood. Cabinet is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an “antique” patina. Height: 86” (215cm) Width: 18” (45cm) Depth: 12” (30cm)
- This Bulova mantel clock has a solid wood case with decorative carved accents in an antique wiped walnut finish. It counts the hour and a dual-chime movement plays Westminster or Whittington chimes on the quarter hour. Features an adjustable volume control to set to your preferences, and a night shut-off for the hours when you need silence. Batteries not included. Solid wood case. Antique wiped walnut finish. Dual-chime movement plays Westminster or Whittington chimes on the quarter hour. Counts the hour. Adjustable volume control. Night shut-off. Protective glass lens. Batteries not included. 13 1/4" high, 9 1/2" wide and 4" deep.
- Similar itemThis tabletop clock is constructed from select hardwoods and veneers, and finished in a lightly distressed Hampton Cherry. Decorative details abound, including carved base molding & bezel, and side overlays featuring a leaf pattern. The antique-brushed brass finished pendulum is visible through a a glass window framed with a carved overlay. An aged dial sits under a convex glass crystal and offers black numerals, black serpentine hands, and a gorgeous aged gold carved center overlay. Your choice of two chime tone selections. A gorgeous home accent piece from Howard Miller. Select hardwoods and veneers construction. Americana Cherry finish. Quartz, dual chime movement. Volume control. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Takes 2 C batteries (not included). 18" wide. 9 3/4" high. 5" deep.
- Beautiful styling creates this antiqued wall clock based on classic French design. Aged red graces the dial while the beveled wood frame is in distressed gold and black. Designed just for us by Uttermost, this clock features black hands and Roman numerals in a vintage font to add to the authentic look. Antique look Uttermost wall clock. Wood frame. Antique red, gold, and black. Takes two AA batteries (not included). 27 1/2" wide. 27 1/2" high. 2 1/2" deep. Plastic lens is 21 1/2" wide. Hang this battery clock design anywhere.