- Inside this beautiful walnut tall case grandfather clock is a brass dial and German clock works. The clock was recently hand made in England. The walnut case has been hand distressed and hand finished using an elaborate seven step finishing process much like French polishing. There is a bubbled glass in the center where the pendulum swings and the hood is adorned with two very nice barley twist columns. The works chime on the hour and the half hour. It is an eight day movement. The clock will be disassembled for shipping (pendulum, weights etc packed separately) and we recommend you have a local clock professional help you set it up to ensure it runs correctly. This hand made clock will last for generations and make a serious impression on any room.
- Similar itemThe Empire has a solid mahogany cabinet with curl veneers and decorative carving. The scroll pediment is supported by fine lattice fretwork. The case stands on ogee feet and features fluted quarter columns to the trunk and -Corinthian” pillars to the hood. The cabinet is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an -antique” patina. Height: 94” (235cm) Width: 23” (57cm) Depth: 15” (37cm)
- Similar itemThe Georgian style break-arch cabinet with triple chime movement. The Kensington is a design that has been popular for over 250 years. The mahogany cabinet is decorated with curl veneers, inlaid with boxwood edgeline. The case is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an -antique” patina. Height: 79”(198cm) Width: 18”(46cm) Depth: 12” (30cm)
- Similar itemA Sheraton style grandfather clock with triple chime movement. A design typical of the work of the Scottish clockmaker William Robb of Montrose, circa 1790. Extensive use of chequered edgeline and corner inlays enhances the superb flame mahogany veneers of the Gleneagle. The scroll pediment is decorated with wheat motifs and crowned with a fine cast brass eagle. The cabinet stands on splayed feet and features fluted quarter columns to the trunk and -Corinthian” pillars to the hood. Cabinet is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an -antique” patina. Height: 86” (215cm) Width: 18” (45cm) Depth: 12” (30cm)
- Similar itemYour flat is filled with simple decorations and understated knickknacks, so this clock from Kikkerland is sure to fit right in with your standard of simplicity! Offering a modern update on a classic timepiece, this deft wall hanging boasts a single slice of a grandfather clock. A must-have for your minimalist decor, this sleek, battery-operated clock is just what you need hanging above your mantle! Vintage Inspired, 20s, Steampunk Slice of Time Clock by Kikkerland in Multi.
- This colorful chalet style German quartz cuckoo clock accurately keeps time and plays 12 different melodies. Many colorful flowers are painted on the clock case and figures of a Saint Bernard and Alpine horn player are on each side of the clock dial. Two decorative pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by two chains. The heart shaped pendulum continously swings back and forth. On every hour the cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour. (Example: At one o'clock the bird will cuckoo once. At eight o'clock the bird will cuckoo eight times). After the cuckoo bird cuckoos one of 12 different melodies will play. 1. Happy Wanderer, 2. Edelweiss, 3. Dr. Zhivago, 4. Swan Lake, 5. He was beautiful (theme song of the movie "Deer Hunter), 6. Lorelei, 7. Home, Sweet Home, 8. Sound of Silence, 9. Clementine, 10. The Entertainer (theme song of the movie "Sting"), 11. Love theme of the movie "The Godfather", 12. Fur Elise. Requires three C size batteries to operate (not included). Great effort has been made to portray each cuckoo clock as accurately as possible. As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly from clock to clock. We consider this to be a special part of their character. This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects. Dimensions: 8.0" x 7.0" x 6.3"
- Similar itemBai's innovative Pick-me-up alarm clock has a built-in light bulb that lights up and cut to snooze when picked up or tilted, which makes it very convenient to set the alarm as well as knowing what time it is when the alarm goes off - no more searching for the snooze button when you are half-awake. Even its one button design on the back for setting the alarm time is intentional because it won't be confused with the rarely used time-setting button, which is hidden inside the battery compartment. It also features a bright niteglow dial for an easy read in almost any lighting conditions. An attractive and fully functional alarm clock that is quiet and easy-to-use. Dimensions: Measures 3" x 1.7" x 3.5" Acrylic lens. Luminous dial with black metal hands. Reliable German UTS Ultra Quiet quartz movement with snooze function and 4-step progressive alarm sound. Gift-boxed.
- Similar itemStanding at 16", this eclectic mini grandfather clock is the perfect gift or eclectic decorative piece. With its bold, bright colors, and fun puzzle-pieced style, it's sure to be a focal point of interest, despite its small demeanor. Available in multiple colors. No tools required.
- Similar itemHoward Miller Marisa Table Clock Antique-red dial with charcoal-black bezel, aged-gold Arabic numerals, spade hands, and a convex glass crystal. Quartz movement includes the battery.