- Similar itemIn need for a basic blazer to get you through this season in style? Don't worry because we got it covered with this phenomenal piece. Starring a stretch linen blend quality, feminine tailored fit and beautiful botanical inspired lining. Roll up those sleeves to show the print and match this classic design with botanical printed shorts and a white tee. Which colour is your favourite? What it's made of: 75% Cotton /23% Linen /2% Spandex.
- Proenza Schouler pencil skirt tailored in black and white splatter-print compact tech jersey. Black rib-knit narrow band at waist, raw-edge hem 31" length. Pulls on. Available in Black/White. Viscose/polyester Dry clean. Made in Italy
- Similar itemElegantly draped yet ridiculously comfy, this chiffon-detailed Velvet by Graham & Spencer top takes a minimalist approach to casual chic. Polyester/cotton/rayon. Machine wash. Made in USA. Cowl neck, long sleeves, front chiffon overlay.
- Similar itemMetallic leather pointed toe pump designed with an extended back and posted adjustable ankle cuff. Approximately 4" heel (100mm) Leather sole. Available in Dark Silver. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemHALSTON HERITAGE reinvents the collared blouse with a plunge cowlneck plus a loose-and-languid silhouette. Polyester; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Spread collar with button tab closure, long sleeves. Split cuffs with button tab detail, cowled front, lined.
- Heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Silver leather. Navy suede trims, peep toe. Buckle-fastening strap
- Anais nautical blazer. Bright white/peacoat. A classic, yet fitted menswear inspired blazer, the anais blazer in summer weight wool features single breasted styling with welt flap pockets, contrast lapel and nautical stripe details. 95% wool, 5% polyester.
- Proenza SchoulerSplatter-Print Pencil SkirtDetailsProenza Schouler splatter-print skirt.Fitted pencil silhouette.Hem falls around knee.Viscose/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemComposition: 54% Cotton, 44% Lyocell, 2% Elastane. Details: plain weave, stretch, solid color, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, snap button cuffs, semi-lined interior.