- "My beauty favorites from my own personal collection:" — @my-irish-rose
- "FACE" — @my-irish-rose
- "I usually don't wear foundation, but it I do I use a L'Oreal true match foundation in neutral 2 I think...it's a really fair color." — @my-irish-rose
True Match from Loréal is a foundation that matches and harmonizes with the skin''s tone and texture. The wide array of colors in the True Match family has been developed after an in-depth analysis of women''s different skin tones and so closely match the skin''s natural tone that they blend in and evens out skin tone. 30ml.
- "For those of you who follow my blogs on here, you know that I used to use the Garnier BB cream but I recently just switched ot this because it's not summertime yet so even the lightest color is still a little dark on me. this is a great drugstore brand." — @my-irish-rose
details Use this sheer lightweight formula in place of foundation for a natural, glowing complexion. Infused with a vitamin complex that helps stimulate collagen production to keep skin cells looking stronger and younger. Product Form: Cream. For Use On: Face. Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, Concealing. Color Family: Brown. SPF: 15. other Info. Made in the USA or Imported.
- "I also have the LORAC protecTINT,but since it's so expensive I only really use it when I travel in the summer." — @my-irish-rose
What it is: A lightweight, oil-free, sheer tinted moisturizer that's good for all skin types , especially sensitive skin.What it does:protecTINT™ SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer gives skin a natural, healthy glow, while providing protection from the harmful effects of the sun. Its unique formula instantly evens out your complexion and provides a youthful, smooth, no-makeup look and feel and never looks obvious- even close up!
- "I use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed poweder in transluscent. It's like $3 and works better than any of my expensive powders. I wish it's packaging was better though." — @my-irish-rose
- "Physician's Formula for bronzer in the lightest shade. I only really use this in the summer time." — @my-irish-rose
Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Medium Bronzer Powder .3-oz.
- "For covering blemishes I use Benefit Erase Paste" — @my-irish-rose
A cream to powder foundation stick that helps promote a healthy complexion while giving natural-looking coverage. Scribble in any fun shape and blend for a satin-matte finish. There's a play stick to flatter most skin tones. Play sticks are perfect for fast, easy coverage: concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one! Apply to your face and blend evenly with fingertips or foundation brush. 4.4g. Brand : Benefit.
- "I just recently bought Benefit's boxed blush in dandelion and I can already tell that it's going to be my new favorite! It's a great natural girly pink for people with fair skin. Good for every day." — @my-irish-rose
This classic ballerina pink finishing powder takes your complexion from dull to radiant in an instant - a celeb fave! To perk up throughout the day, dust on cheeks or all over complexion.
- "In the summer time, Benefit's boxed blush in Coralista has been my go-to for a few years. These boxed blushes cost I think $28, but last a very long time." — @my-irish-rose
Our warm coral-pink cheek powder is your coral blush for a tropical flush! This shade cheers up every skin tone in seconds.
- "EYES" — @my-irish-rose
L'eye liner est un maquillage qu'on aime toutes porter pour être en beauté. Extrêmement féminin, l'eye liner fait un regard magnétique et glamour à souhait, mais encore faut-il savoir comment l'appliquer. Crayon, eye liner liquide ou en crème, au pinceau ou au feutre, Cosmo vous donne tous les conseils et astuces beauté pour un maquillage de jour ou de soirée réussi.
- "Like everyone else, the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is my go-to shadow palette. It's great for day and night and you can do so much with it that I don't really need any other shadow." — @my-irish-rose
Naked2 follows in the footsteps of Naked, (straight up - the world's best-selling palette of all time). It’s filled with 12 pigment-rich, taupe-hued neutral Eyeshadows that prove once again that neutral is anything but boring (and actually downright sexy when worn Naked). Feast your eyes on shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. This collection lets you achieve many neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between. The case has an art-school inspired look with a hinged lid - taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch - a real tactile experience. Naked2 also includes a double-ended, cruelty-free shadow brush. Palette Includes: Foxy: Cream bisque matte. Half Baked: Golden bronze shimmer. Bootycall: Cork shimmer. Chopper: Copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter. Tease: Creamy pale brown matte. Snakebite: Dark bronze shimmer. Suspect: Pale golden beige shimmer. Pistol: Light grayish brown shimmer. Verve: Oyster shimmer. YDK: Cool bronze shimmer. Busted: Deep brown shimmer. Blackout: Blackest-black matte. Experimenting with new eye shadow effects is oh-so-easy with the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. When you purchase shadows, it’s common to worry about how well the color will complement your skin tone and eye color. But this palette takes the guesswork out of selecting cosmetics. The 12 shades featured in this palette are neutral, so they are universally flattering. You can use the colors to create subtle looks for day or dramatic looks for night. Try the shades on their own or layered to reinvent your eye makeup designs again and again. All of the shades in the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette have a taupe base, giving them light brown undertones. The palette itself is taupe-colored, making it easy to identify when you're ready to put on your makeup. A mirror in the palette lets you sweep on shadow on the go with ease, and there is a holder built in for the included double-ended cosmetics brush. With matte, shimmer and glitter shadows all in one collection, this palette truly has the perfect shadow for pulling off any type of look. The eye shadows in the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette are formulated to make application effortless. The color glides on evenly with pigments that bind well to the skin to resist fading and transferring, and the color remains vibrant for hours. Due to the smooth texture of the shadows, the cosmetics are very easy to layer and blend to create flawless looks whether you're at home or traveling.
- "Smashbox Full Exposure mascara has been my go to right now." — @my-irish-rose
Expose your lashes with this ultimate eye-framing mascara. Inspired by Smashbox's on-set technique of layering fiber mascara over volumizing mascara for the biggest, longest lashes on camera, Full Exposure Mascara provides a 104% increase in lash volume plus lengthening fibers in one to create scene-stealing lashes at every angle. No smudging, clumping or flaking. 0.38 oz. By Smashbox.
- "LIPS" — @my-irish-rose
- "The EOS lip balm in pomegranite has been my favorite lip balm." — @my-irish-rose
EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere in Pomegranate Raspberry leaves dry lips silky smooth.
- "Maybelline Color Sensational in Party Pink (it's a little darker than this) has been a color I've been loving. I used to be afraid of darker colors but now I own my lip color!" — @my-irish-rose
Color Sensational from Maybelline makes you fall in love with color. Sophisticated color and shine from pure pigments. The lipstick gives a pleasant feeling with nourishing honey nectar. Make your lips perfect with Color Sensational from Maybelline and find your right shade.
- "LORAC cream lipstick in shimmering pink is a really pretty everyday color if you are doing a heavier eye or just for a more natural look." — @my-irish-rose
These lipsticks contain a unique blend of emollients designed to retain moisture in your lips. Their long-lasting textures and rich hues complement any skintone, leaving your lips healthy and supple.
- "Revlon lip gloss in pink pop has been a favorite lip gloss. At first I thought it would be way too pink but it's actually very pretty for spring and summer." — @my-irish-rose
Buy Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pink Pop 180 with free shipping on orders over $35, low prices & product reviews | drugstore.com
- "another favorite lip gloss is the Urban Decay lip junkie in naked. I thought it would be way to dark but it's really sheer and I like that." — @my-irish-rose
Flushed - Creamy Mauve Pink. Get hooked on shine, without the sticky hangover. Lip Junkie features a soft, luxe texture, stay-put shades and tastes like wedding mints. Addicted yet? You want a super-shiny gloss, but can't stand the sticky texture, right? Wait till you feel the soft, cushiony texture of this gloss! Lip Junkie stays put longer than other glosses, but never feels gummy or gooey. It comes in a range of pretty amazing shades (if we do say so ourselves), and the color payout is amazing. Take your pick from sheer pretty neutrals, kick-ass brights, or glimmering near-black. And the flavor? Think yummy wedding mints... A sweet mint with a little zing that makes breath feel fresh.