- Similar itemFrom BCBGMAXAZRIA, a leather bustier meets flowing georgette for a breeze-catching dress with edge. Features a square neckline, a sleeveless silhouette, a bustier seam faux-leather bodice, ponti insets at the back, thin adjustable shoulder straps, a chiffon skirt with a ruching detail at waist and a curved high-low hem. Concealed center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Faux leather; polyurethane; ponti: rayon/nylon/spandex; georgette: polyester. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemGet your gladiator on in these stylish sandals from Sam Edelman. Ginger has a black textured leather upper with 3 adjustable straps around the ankle, including a back zipper for an easy fit. Completing this thong style is gold stud embellishments at the vamp. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemStudded suede applique flowers scatter up the front panel of these calf-high gladiators, imparting a feminine, carefree vibe. Fine ties criss-cross and wrap the legs. Pair with shorts or a maxi-dress. Suede flat sandal with leather appliques and ties. Ankle wrap ties. Made in Italy.
- J Brand Ready to WearCarr Sleeveless Tunic DressDetailsJ Brand Ready to Wear "Carr" jersey dress.V neckline.Ample scarf can be tied in bow, wrapped or draped at neckline.Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.Pullover style.Relaxed silhouette.High-low hem hits above knee.Cupro.Made in USA.Shown styled with Rachel Zoe Norah Crocodile Embossed WedgeModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About J Brand Ready To Wear: Under the creative direction of Donald Oliver and his design team, the J Brand Ready To Wear expands the J Brand collection, taking you through a sartorial spiritual journey. Darkness and leather are met with soft-to-the-touch fabrics and chiffon. Pure nirvana is later attained with a palette of white and ivory and soft silhouettes. The collection then returns to mother earth with military influences and airy earth tones. With unexpected pops of color throughout, an easy sensibility is achieved with subtle execution and detail.
- Similar itemAs seen in the March issues of Glamour, InStyle and April issue of People Style Watch and Glamour, our Angelica gladiator sandals take chic to a whole new level! Cut-out detailing. Back zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather upper. Man-made lining and sole. Imported. 4" high heels. Shop our entire collection of trend-right gladiator sandals.
- Wow everyone on Wacker Drive by wearing this super-chic, sleeveless maxi dress, which ties behind your neck in a bow. Its black chiffon drapes gracefully from a cummerbund-like, pleated waistline and flows down into a fully lined skirt. Pair it with long, beaded earrings and a briefcase for a professional ensemble ready for the Magnificent Mile, or wear it with a canvas tote and brogues for a morning sipping coffee and reading the paper! Love this fetching frock? Check out this dashing design in a host of other silhouettes and hues! Long Sleeveless Maxi Windy City Maxi Dress in Black for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemThe beauty is in the details of this dress from Vince Camuto. Featuring an elegantly layered chiffon skirt, this dress impresses with a daring scoop neckline and edgy exposed zipper. Sleeveless. Scoop neckline. Exposed back-zip closure. Rayon/spandex; woven over skirt: polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemSmooth saddle leather. Woven T-strap forms caged gladiator vamp. Adjustable top strap. Convenient back zip. Padded cork insole. Leather lining and sole. Flat stacked heel.
- J Brand Ready to WearClare Drape-Back DressDetailsJersey with draped back.Boat neckline.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Loose silhouette.Back zip.Viscose/spandex.Imported.Shown styled with Cole Haan Baily Ankle Bootie in BlackDesigner About J Brand Ready To Wear: Under the creative direction of Donald Oliver and his design team, the J Brand Ready To Wear expands the J Brand collection, taking you through a sartorial spiritual journey. Darkness and leather are met with soft-to-the-touch fabrics and chiffon. Pure nirvana is later attained with a palette of white and ivory and soft silhouettes. The collection then returns to mother earth with military influences and airy earth tones. With unexpected pops of color throughout, an easy sensibility is achieved with subtle execution and detail.