- Similar itemIt's All Relative. Bring the past into a stylish present with this Old Tin Picture Frame from Zentique. Crafted from weathered tin, this charming little accent piece features a simple oval opening and a vintage photograph. It's the perfect way to add some historical character to any space. Cluster it with family photos or other antique touches. What's old is chic again. Tin. 7.5" x 9" Made in China.
- Similar itemDesign Patricia Urquiola, 2008. Injected foam, resin frame, varnished steel, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. Patricia Urquiola is the designer who best expresses Moroso's vision; she has therefore created the main range of the new Bohemian collection. She has taken a very original approach to classic capitonné work, giving it a revolutionary modern look. Creating emotions. Patricia's Bohemian family of products - sofa, chaise longue and armchairs - have very fluid forms, almost as if they were melting over their frame, creating soft, irregular, enveloping, almost casual lines, where the fabric or leather is fixed to the shell with press-studs. Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. She has worked with many great talents and a plethora of companies worldwide. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of. The Bohemian tall armchair features injected foam over an internal resin frame that sits on a steel swivel base. Very contemporary, a modern slant on a classic. This fresh approach was only possible thanks to Moroso's manual ability and know-how. As if they were working in a fashion atelier, Moroso's "tailors" treat the fabric with supreme nonchalance, transforming it at will, bringing it to life and giving shape to the designer's vision. Please note: one matching 23" seat cushion is included with your order. This product can also be ordered without a seat cushion (please call for to order). All other cushions seen in pictures are not included. Back side is covered in matching upholstery. Covers are removable. Tall armchair: 39.25" d | 36.25" w | 40.25" h | seat: 15" h | 23.5" d | base: 20.5" w.
- Similar itemGo for the Bollywood look with this reversible paisley shawl. This gypsy-inspired shawl is crafted from 100 percent viscose for ease of care and features an all-over,eye-catching pattern that turns heads and gets you noticed while keeping you warm.
- Similar itemPay tribute to a favorite photo by placing it atop a miniature of Paris' most famous landmark. Made of pewter-painted resin, this fun photo holder uses a star-shaped metal clip to keep the image front and center. Details & Dimensions: Color: Pewter. 2.50"W x 2.50"D x 7"H. Resin, metal.
- This magnificent orange and turquoise paisley designed reversible shawl wrap by Selection Privee Paris is constructed of 100-percent luxurious silk. This shawl wrap can be worn in a variety of ways to suit your personal style.
- Similar itemTraditional form meets modern details—and everyone discovers they're quite comfortable with each other. That's the story of our Frankie Armchair, an inviting design with a classic camelback silhouette, rolled arms and deep seat cushion, all built on a birch wood frame. The fresh addition: Our Suzani pattern, in colors that are—you guessed it—comfortable with a range of palettes.Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 31"W x 31.75"D x 35"H. Polyester-rayon fabric, poly foam, birch wood. Spot clean or professionally clean. See labeling for additional product details. Minimal Assembly.
- Similar itemФото автора Ольги на Яндекс.Фотках
- Similar itemThis vintage window frame is actually a photo holder with a weathered finish to bring rustic charm to your home. Fasten the wooden frame to a wall and personalize with photos of your family and friends. We call it vintage wow. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 18.70"W x 1"D x 20"H. Engineered wood, metal.