- Similar itemThe Coco Clutch is a vintage-inspired boxy shape in metallic silver leather with a deco-style front flap closure and signature studded detailing. Features multiple compartments with a top zipper opening and a metal snap closure. 9.5" H x 6.5" W x 3" D. Genuine leather. Custom silver tone hardware. Exclusive lining + matching dust bag.
- Similar itemThere's no denying that Miu Miu's glitter-coated pumps are this season's shoe to make a statement in. Shimmering prettily with rose pink chunks of sparkle, the pointed toe and pin-thin heel keep them grown-up enough for after-dark affairs. 80mm-3.25" heel. Upper: Glitter-covered goat leather. Pointed toe. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemPetite and polished, our Deco Logo Drop Earring uses minimal details to create a chic everyday accessory. It dangles our iconic double T from a simple hook just the style for updating looks with a graphic hint of shine. Made for pierced ears. 16k gold plated metal. Fish hook closure. Deco logo drop element. Deco logo element (round): .6" (1.7 cm)
- Similar itemKick up your heels because this pair of Miu Miu peep toes are extra special due to their gorgeous glistening glitter embellished soles. Smooth suede upper. Round toe. Leather lining. Leather sole with glitter embellishment. 5¼'' Signature flared heel. 1'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- For a look that screams luxury, round off your evening wear with an edgy clutch from none other than Alexander McQueen. Smooth leather with matte silvertone hardware. Knuckle handle and clasp closure with skull and jewel ornaments. Leather lined. Measures approximately 9'' at widest x 3'' tall at center x 2'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- Alexis BittarNeon Deco Silvertone Crystal-Embellished Lucite EarringsDetailsRhodium-tone-plated earrings by Alexis Bittar.From the Lucite Neon Deco Collection.Hand-sculpted, hand-painted Lucite drop framed with pave Swarovski crystal halo.French wire backs for pierced ears.2"L.Made in USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Similar itemFeatures: Laminated effect. Narrow toeline. Leather sole. Spike heel. Replacement heel tips. Protective shoe bag. Composition: Leather. Heel height : 4.9 inches. Platform height : 0.6 inches. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemRachel ZoeLong Snake Chain Drop EarringsDetailsInspired by art deco-the linear aesthetic that roared in the 1920s-Rachel Zoe jewelry features bold enamel, geometric shapes, and a mix of gleaming gold plate and light-catching crystals.14-karat yellow gold plate settings and flat snake chain.White pave Swarovski crystals.Black enamel details.Approx. 4 3/4"L.Post backs with hinge closure.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemBlack leather box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a silver-tone metal trim, a signature gem encrusted skull clasp fastening to the top and a logo embossed leather lining.