- Similar itemDesign Heikki Orvola & Klaus Haapaniemi, 2006. Ceramic. Made by iittala. Meaning 'magic' in Finnish, Taika tableware showcases a range of bold and enchanting illustrations designed to ignite your imagination and inspire your storytelling. The patterns combine folklore with Slavic and Japanese influences for a visual mythology that is one-of-a-kind, and the dynamic forms combine easily with other Iittala collections to enhance any setting. Coffee/tea cup: 4.25" w | 3.5" d | 2.5" h | 11.75oz. saucer: 6.25" dia. | .75" h.
- Hand crafted in England by a third generation furniture maker, this reproduction writing desk is an heirloom quality piece of furniture. By using time honored, Old World methods of construction and finishing, the maker ensures there are no equals to his furniture in the modern world. Perhaps the most eye-catching feature of the desk is the lovely flame mahogany wood it was crafted from. Couple the gorgeous grain of the mahogany with a seven stage finishing process and you can see the absolutely stunning results. To further enhance the wood mahogany cross banding and satinwood inlay were added. The central section of the top is a fine, forest green leather panel perfect for writing on. A gold tooled and embossed border decorates the leather panel. On the 'sitting” side of the desk are three working and locking drawers. The central drawer functions as a regular drawer but the front can also drop down to be used as a keyboard drawer. A little modern touch! The drawers are constructed with hand cut dovetails, just like antiques have been for hundreds of years. Solid brass pulls adorn the drawers as well. The back side (or 'client” side) of the desk looks identical to the front, but the drawers on that side are faux drawers (fake). Both sides are also decorated with a brass pull and complimenting satinwood inlays. Finally, the four tapered legs and fluted decoration at the top of them provide a Chippendale look to the writing desk. The height from the floor to the bottom of the desk is 24″. This is one of the most well built and beautiful reproduction writing desks you will find today. Crafted to last generations, it is a gorgeous investment for your home and family!
- Similar itemGrow your style. Made from weathered metal, this chic and charming watering can may be used as a style accessory or as a functional gardening tool. It exudes European charm with an elegantly stenciled number two on the front, a vintage shape, and an antique finish, while watertight construction makes it perfect for using in your garden. Fill with flowers for a shabby-chic vase, or just let it give off a relaxed, country vibe in your living area or kitchen. Better start planting. Metal. Watertight. 19" W x 6.5" D x 10.75" H.
- Similar itemThis casual modern bedroom collection from Italy has a relaxed, inviting feel with simple lines in soft blue. Artisan finish is a multistep process of hand painting and hand-distressing to create a warm, aged appeal. Bed features recessed head- and footboard panel and tapered legs. Mattresses and foundations also available (sold separately).
- This artistic, antique desk is as handsome as it is functional. The desktop is finished with hand-made parchment and accented by reclaimed mahogany trim. Six drawers with wrought iron ringed drawer pulls offer ample storage for your supplies. 34 inches high x 24 inches wide x 42 inches deep. Constructed out of wood and parchment. Finished in reclaimed mahogany, nickel and aged parchment. Contains 6 drawers.
- Similar itemOur clean-lined, beautifully detailed bedroom collection makes a show of solid mango wood's open grain and knots. Each piece is wire-brushed and then washed with a serene shade of matte grey. Comfortably angled headboard has frame detailing to highlight the wood's distinctive character. Platform bed designed for use with mattress; no foundation required. Mattresses and optional bunky board available (sold separately).
- Similar itemTraditional decor for a modern home. Inspired by French style, this White x White statue is formed in the image of a young boy holding an urn upon his shoulder. Perfect for the patio, greenhouse, or even indoors, it has a vintage finish that adds rustic appeal to garden or mantle. Terracotta. Indoor or outdoor use; may change color if outdoors. 6.7" W x 5.3" D x 12.8" H.
- Similar itemSeletti – focusing on design & Italian creativity. Material: fine porcelain. Dimensions: teacup H7xD13cm, saucer D14cm. I*Ware collection tea set - teacup, saucer & spoon. Modern interpretation of the classic baroque design style. Bright green handle contrasts beautifully against the white. Textured design with eye detail in the middle. Also available with light blue, green, yellow & orange handles. Complementing teapot, coffee sets & mugs available to match. Fabulous gift idea for any occasion. Dishwasher & microwave safe. Designs are on permanent exhibition at MAD New York. More Seletti tableware collections available.
- The originals were cast in Portsmouth by the Royal Navy to commemorate their victory over the French at the battle of Plessy. The design depicts ships, mermaids and starfish, and is dated 1757. M 20.1in diameter x 18.1in height. Long-lasting (up to 30 years) fiberglass reproduction piece. For over twenty years Capital Garden's skilled designers and craftsmen have produced decorative fibreglass plant containers that even the keenest eye cannot distinguish from the original materials. Why fibreglass? Maintenance free, tough, light weight, completely frost proof and non-corrosive. Capital Garden products are a serious long term alternative to terracotta and lead (and even some other metals). Ideal for use inside and out. Production time up to 12 weeks, contact us for expedited availability.