- Similar itemThe Vignola table lamp delivers vintage Italian style to modern interiors. This olive green accent's blown glass body presents sculptural allure with an inspirational wave motif. A faux silk, tapered shade complements this eye-catching light fixture. Green Shade or White Shade available. Silver finial. Clear base. Accepts two 60-watt bulbs (not included) On/off double pull chain. Medium base socket. Clear cord. Wipe down to clean. 16"W x 28"H. Shade: 16"D x 9"H. Cord: 65"L.
- Similar itemTraditionally outdoor materials are refined for updated, indoor use. The coffee table's gunmetal iron shelf seems to float against a minimalist, Parsons-inspired concrete frame. Dimensions: W: 46" H: 16" D: 25".
- Similar itemFind Furniture Standalone Seating at Target.com! Sublime modern elegance is captured in the simple yet stylish Christopher Knight Home Martine White Leather Director Style Dining Chair. Also suits any bedroom or livingroom space. Color: White.
- Similar itemLong and low, our Ash Sofa would be perfect in a contemporary or industrial setting. Its wide, bold arms and squared away cushions are punctuated with indented seams on the back and the sides. The parsons-style frame with its weathered oak finish completes the structured look. Upholstered in rider leather. Weathered oak wood finish. Dimensions. Overall: 102.5"W x 41.5"D x 27"H. Seat width: 86"W. Seat depth: 25"D. Seat height: 14.5"H. Arm height: 21"H.
- Similar itemThis White Eco-Leather Dining Chair by Casabianca Home is part of the CREEK Collection. The clean, modern lines add a sophisticated look that easily complements any home design and adds a modern edge to any room. Made from Eco Leather and Chrome, quality that is made to last. Size: 19.5 inches wide x 20 inches deep x 35 inches high (Seat: 17.5 inches high) Furniture Room: Dining Room, Office Chair Type: Dining Chairs, Accent Chairs Material: Chrome, Faux Leather Style: Modern, Contemporary Assembly: Assembly Required Set Size: Single Exact Color: White Color: White Color: White.
- Design by Michele de Lucchi.Imported from Italy.Porcelain manufacturing is a complex production process and when it's not made on industrial scale it requires very careful handling. Michele De Lucchi chose to work with this material in order to pair a modern lamp design with an traditional technique that needed revival and revolutionizing. The choice of the porcelain diffuser has additionally been made due to the poetic ambiguity of the material, which assumes transparency when the light is turned on, diffusing and regulating the light beams in a soft and sweet way unknown to any other material. Essentially, there was an aesthetic and functional necessity for a bell-shaped diffuser formed in a single piece and having an upper cone to integrate and accommodate the lamp-holder. A little suspending ring made of chromed metal puts an end to the strive for simplicity otherwise pursued in the design. The platinum edge on the lowest side of the lamp emphasizes with discretion the entire construction's basic geometry. The Caolina Pendant Light ships with 59" of wire.
- Similar itemThe key to the warm modern aesthetic is furniture with minimalist lines, in rich, natural materials. Our Montrose coffee table strikes the balance with a clean, Parsons-style form crafted from wood with a dark walnut finish. Visible joinery where the top and legs meet adds subtle detail. 50"W x 34.25"D x 16"H. Crafted by skilled artisans from sustainable materials. Precise dovetailing visible where the legs and top meet. Clad in select quarter-cut walnut veneers. Finished with a smooth, semigloss dark-walnut stain. In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- No item description
- Similar itemThe Modloft Sanctuary dining chair embodies modern minimalism. Fully upholstered in soft leather, this seat stuns with solid simplicity. White leather upholstery. Steel frame. Minimum purchase of 2. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth and spot clean. Custom-made furnishing. 20"W x 22"D x 32"H. Seat: 18"H.