@macyxo heree(: this tip was requested by @too-beautiful♥ hope this helps darlingg!
O1 . ignoree distractions , (:
- shut off your cellphone , & turn off the tv . thesee things can actually make your school day LONGER than public school dayss.
O2 . use a tutor when needed ♥
- if you or your parents need help , ask for itt. (: get a tutor instead of beingg stuck on one concept for a longg time .
O3 . set goalss, (:
- make yourself daily // weekly goals to completee. (material you want to finish)
O4 . use your public libraryy, ♥
- visit the library to find great books and videos at no cost! you can also get tapes that read the book TO youu(:
O5 . take field tripss, ♥
- to get the information better , ask your parents to schedule field trips once in a whilee. it'll be nice to get out of the housee(:
O6 . sign up for a sportt, (:
- you obviously can't do this from your homee, but definitley take some time to go to the YMCA for swimming classes, or the boys&girls club for basketball or somethingg.
O7 . register to take achievement testingg, (:
- this may not be requiredd, but it is a good way to measure your progress and prepare for college!
hope this helps, i'm not home-schooled, so this is all i got! (: