- Similar itemIvory silk blouse from Vanessa Bruno Athé featuring a classic collar with pearl embellishments, a concealed button fastening, a loose fit, long sleeves, button cuffs and pintuck detailing.
- Similar itemBlack silk and wool blend blazer from Giambattista Valli featuring long sleeves, a straight hem, tuxedo lapels, a concealed press stud front fastening, darts for shaping and a defined waist.
- Similar itemAsh puts a punk spin on classic leather loafers, styling these with a studded kiltie fringe. Contrast stitches accent the rubber platform sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 1.75in / 45mm Platform: 0.75in / 20mm. Available sizes: 40
- Rick OwensLeather-Collar Long Tuxedo BlazerDetailsRick Owens knit long tuxedo blazer with leather collar.Contrast shawl collar; one-button front.Long sleeves.Cutaway front.Back flap.Tailored silhouette.Hem hits at hip.Wool; kangaroo leather collar; new wool ribbing;Rayon lining.Made in Italy.Kangaroo leather cannot be sold or shipped to California. Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemSmooth, calfskin-leather, square-toe loafer pump with tejus-stamped detailing and double bow accent at the vamp. Stacked block heel. Approximately 2.25" heel (55 mm) Leather sole. Available in Noir Made in Italy.
- Haute HippieTwo-Tone Diagonal Silk BlouseDetailsHaute Hippie blouse in two-tone, semisheer crepe de chine.Boat neckline.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Loose, relaxed silhouette.Slips on over head.Silk.Imported.Designer About Haute Hippie:After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Composition: 60% calf-skin leather, 40% lambskin. Sueded. Leopard design. Leather sole. Round toeline. Flat heel. Heel height: 1.4 inches.
- Similar itemWhite, red and blue silk crepe de chine. Partially concealed button fastenings through front. 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemA menswear inspired Josh Goot jacket in rich twill suiting, punctuated with contrast piping along the flap front pockets. Peaked, two tone lapels taper into the double button placket. Long sleeves and split cuffs. Lined. Fabric: Twill suiting. 56% wool/44% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Australia. Measurements Length: 27in / 68.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,S,XS