- Similar itemSuperdry women's Grindle slub stripe burnout t-shirt. A long sleeved batwing style t-shirt in a striped design featuring a wide neckline, small chest pocket and an embroidered Superdry logo on the left hip.
- A leather Clare V. tote with a bold double stripe in the center. Double handles allow a secure grip, and metal feet add stability. A magnetic snap closes over a roomy, lined interior with a single pocket. Removable shoulder strap. Gold tone hardware. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 33oz / 0.94kg. Made in the USA. Measurements Height: 13.75in / 35cm Length: 15.25in / 39cm Depth: 6.75in / 17cm Strap drop: 9.75in / 25cm Handle drop: 3.25in / 8cm. Available sizes: One Size
- 7 For All MankindKimmie Straight-Leg Denim Jeans, Classic Dark BlueDetails7 For All Mankind "Kimmie" jeans in Classic dark blue stretch denim.Contrast stitching.Mid rise.Straight legs.Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Full length.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Black shark-effect leather (Cow). Two top handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zips to expand at front, gold hardware. Internal zip-fastening pocket. Fully lined in black twill. Push stud-fastening flap front. Comes in a dust bag
- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pockets. Tapered straight leg with 12'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Rise. 30'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 30, and may vary by size. 94% Cotton / 4% Polyester / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Similar itemThis nautical-chic tee comes to you by way of Red Haute. Constructed from a breezy rayon-blend fabrication, this top features cap sleeves, a scoopneck and a color-blocked stripe pattern allover. Rayon/spandex. Hand wash. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemMCMStriped Visetos Medium Shopper Bag, CognacDetailsMCM shopper in Visetos striped monogram coated canvas.Leather trim and golden hardware.Top handles with rings; 10 1/4" drop.Open top with snap center; belted strap cinches sides.Individually numbered logo plate at front.Inside, canvas lining; one zip and two open pockets.Leashed zip pouch included: 7"H x 11 1/2"W.15"H x 11"W x 7 1/2"D.Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.Imported.Designer About MCM:Luxury leather accessories brand Mode Creation Munich-better known by the iconic initials MCM-was born in the spirit of travel in 1976. Using traditional craftsmanship and German engineered functionality, every product is painstakingly handmade and hallmarked by an individually numbered brass plate. A longtime favorite of celebrities and royalty, MCM keeps quality at its core with timeless, sophisticated handbag designs and small leather goods for both jet-setting across the globe and dressing for every day.
- Brunello CucinelliSlim Straight-Leg Jeans, StoneDetailsBrunello Cucinelli stretchy denim jeans in Stone (gray) wash.Mid-rise.Five-pocket style.Slim straight legs.Zip/button front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.