- Similar itemBlack leather 'Alesha' pumps from Brian Atwood featuring a grainy wood effect, an open toe, a thick platform sole and a high heel.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Rayon, 14% PA, 6% Elastane. Details: collar with draped neckline, one shoulder, no appliqués, pleated detailing, draped detailing, no pockets, inside with stays, no fastening, jersey, stretch, solid color.
- Leather. Imported. Shoulder strap, detachable adjustable crossbody strap. Magnetic snap closure; lined. Zip flap compartment, interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets. Logo on front. Interior lining varies according to color of handbag. 9"L x 3.5"W x 7"H; 4" handle drop, 22" strap drop.
- Similar itemBlack leather cuff from Sara Gunn featuring a gold-plated design with a skin texture patterned surface, embossed leather and an open back design.
- Similar itemPink leather spiked leather cuff bracelet from Alexander McQueen featuring faceted crystal stud detailing and silver-tone spiked studs.
- EscadaOne-Shoulder Long-Sleeve Gathered Gown, BlossomDetailsCrepe.One-shoulder neckline; long left sleeve.Gathered, asymmetric bodice.Fitted through hips and top of thigh.Columnar skirt falls to the floor.Left thigh-high vent.Viscose/polyamide/spandex.Dry clean.Imported of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Diane von Furstenberg440 Mini Mixed-Media Crossbody Bag, Leopard/PaprikaDetailsDiane von Furstenberg leather and calf hair crossbody bag.Colorblock body with leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) flap.Golden hardware.Chain shoulder straps with leather handles, 12" drop.Straps may be pulled through to form crossbody strap.Magnetic-snap flap with enamel bar detail.Back slip pocket with metal logo lettering.Inside, one zip and one slip pockets.DVF logo jacquard lining.6"H x 10"W x 2 3/4"D.Bag weighs approx. 1lb.Imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemB Brian AtwoodMalika Suede Pointed-Toe Pump, Majorelle BlueDetailsSuede upper.4" covered heel.Pointed toe.Cushioned quilted leather insole.Leather outsole with rubber inset."Malika" is imported.Designer About B Brian Atwood:B Brian Atwood channels the designer's provocative and thoughtful signatures into a contemporary mindset. From sky-high platform pumps to boots and sandals, his creations flaunt unexpected fabrications, colors, and embellishments. A recently launched handbag collection continues the brand's racy DNA.
- Similar itemComposition: 86% Viscose, 10% Polyamide, 4% Elastane. Details: jersey, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, logo detail, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure, stretch.