Reasons why I love these products!
1) The Maybelline baby lips lip balm are one of the best lip balms I've ever tried. They're are super moisturizing and smooth. I own the pink one, and both the clear one (peppermint and quenched)
2) The eos lip balms are SO amazing. By far the best lip balm I've ever tried. I own almost all of them. If you put some on before you go to sleep, when you wake up your lips will be SO soft.
3)The revlon colorburst lip glosses. Don't even get me started. THEY ARE SO GOOD. They give the prettiest hint of color without going to insane and they are very smooth.
4) The revlon lip butter! As you can probably tell I love Revlon products. These are the perfect lip product for a hint of color and some moisture without the thickness of a lipstick.
5) The Maybelline Colorsensational lip glosses are probably my absolute favorite lip glosses of this here. (the revlon one a close second) but the one I own is in the color One Shine Day and is gives me the perfect berry hint to my lips without the boldness of a very very pigmented berry color. This one is pretty sheer but not completely sheer.
1) Out of all the products I have in this set these are by far my favorite. They are a perfect base for your eyeshadow and don't crease. With these you don't even need a primer! They are gorgeous on their own to.
2) The Maybelline mascaras are SO GOOD. The first one I tried this year, The Megaplush is a gel cream formulated mascara which basically means it's a lot thinner and creamier. But don't think that it's going to be super wet and have no wear! It lasts all day and holds the curl.
3) The second Maybelline mascara I tried this year was the One by One. I like this one just a smidge more than the megaplush just because it sepreates my lashes a bit more and makes them look a bit more natural. But the megaplush is still a great one!
4)The Revlon colorstay eyeshadow quads are so good! I have the one in Brazen. They come in all sorts of colors so you can create any look you want. These don't crease either.
5) The Stila in The Know eyeshadow palette is a new addition to my collection. I picked this up during the holidays so you might think "Well you just got it you cant say it's the best eyeshadow palette you've tried!" But it honestly it is the most beautiful selection of matte eyeshadows and they don't crease! But just to warn you it is quite expensive which is a bummer but I think it's totally worth it.
1) The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is SO amazing. It covers EVERYTHING. I can't even describe how wonderful this coverage is. It's super affordable to!
2) I know that Wet n Wild is not the best brand around, but when I was just staring out with makeup this was my brand I turned to in terms of prices. I got this powder for 3.99! And surprisingly its AMAZING. It's a perfect setting powder and it looks flawless on the skin.
3) The Covergirl BB Cream! BB creams are the newest fab this year. They are kind of like a cross between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. They are as thin as a tinted moisturizer but have a little more coverage. But I have to be honest, the coverage of this one is not the best. So why is it why favorite? It evens out my redness so nicely and makes my skintone look a lot more even and flawless. My skin is more prone to redness than acne so if you are like that as well, this is fabulous.
4) The Wet n Wild color icon blushes are REALLY nice. They give a really pretty light flush to your cheeks without making you look like a clown and they arent a very heavy powder blush.
Thank you to everybody for helping me have a wonderful year and thank you to my followers for giving me the motivation to make more sets for you all! Thank you and I hope this was helpful!