Shop this look
- Similar itemThe sleek lines of this mid-century-style armchair from Remark bring a luxurious feel to any modern living room or office. Four natural rubberwood legs add an organic touch and feature plastic foot glides to prevent scratching and marking on hardwood floors. This contemporary style armchair is upholstered with long-wearing polyester for easy care and maximum comfort. Mid-century modern style armchair Natural color rubber wood legs Non-marking foot caps Set includes: One (1) armchair No assembly required Finish: Natural rubberwood Upholstery color: Azure, brown, grey, light grey, sunny, wheatgrass Seat dimensions: 18.5 inches high x 20-21 inches wide x 21 inches long Overall product dimensions: 32 inches high x 34.5 inches wide x 32 inches long Backrest dimensions: 13.5 inches high x 20-34.5 inches wide x 5-9 inches long Armrest height: 24.5 inches high This product will be shipped using Threshold delivery. The product will be delivered to your door or the nearest ground-level entrance of your residence. Signature required upon delivery. Color: Grey.
- Farmhouse charm makes a warm statement with this dining table, which has unique appeal from its raised pedestal base and paneled round tabletop. The classic country ambiance of the cream-colored base of the table adds softened shabby chic luster from the light distressing and character marks on the intricately carved base pedestal. Unadorned and timeless, the richly stained red cherry tabletop has a deep reddish tone that enhances these other elements of the small dining table: Made from cherry wood Base with cream satin lacquer finish Red cherry stained tabletop Chairs sold separately Made to order in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Give your dining room a retro boost with these pyramid-base dining chairs that are oozing with mid-century charm. This pair of chairs features contoured seats and backs for sitting comfort and solid wood bases for strength and resilience. An armless design facilitates ease of sitting, and nonmarking feet prevent damage to your floor during use. Solid Wood Base Plastic Non-Marking Feet For Indoor or Outdoor Use Solid Wood Base Plastic Non-Marking Feet For Indoor or Outdoor Use Set includes: Two - Wood Pyramid Side Chair Materials: Beech, ABS Plastic Finish: White/ natural Seat dimensions: 17 inches deep x 18 inches wide Dimensions:21 inches wide x 18.5 inches deep x 32.5 inches tall Assembly required. This product will be shipped using Threshold delivery. The product will be delivered to your door or the nearest ground-level entrance of your residence. Signature required upon delivery. Chair Type: Dining Chairs, Sets Style: Contemporary, Mid-Century, Modern Material: ABS, Plastic Assembly: Assembly Required Set Size: Set of 2 Color: White Color: White.
- Similar itemMeals are more memorable around a dining table with a distinctive past. This piece was artisan-crafted out of salvaged wood originally from old houses in rural Chinese towns. Bleached to enhance its natural texture, it's handmade and hand-finished, and the piece's unique history results in rich variations in the wood's appearance. Artisan-crafted Handmade and hand-finished Salvaged wood Natural variations in wood may occur
- Design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951.By Herman Miller.Charles & Ray Eames' Molded Plastic Armchairs with Wire Base were first produced with padded upholstery in Alexander Girard's Hopsak fabric in 1951. The updated version of this clean, simple design is sculpted to fit the body, and now offers supportive foam padding using a safer, greener adhesive that allows for easier disassembly when the chair is ready to be reupholstered or recycled. The Molded Plastic Armchair with Wire base features a seat design that cradles the body and complements any setting. This version features a welded wire base (often called the "Eiffel Tower" base), that is both light and strong. Product Features: Seat and back are formed of a single piece of molded plastic with arms and waterfall edges Updated design now layers on supportive foam padding using a safer, greener adhesive that allows for easier disassembly when the chair is ready to be reupholstered or recycled Available in a range of plastic Colors, contrasting Edge Trim and Hopsak fabric options Available with Glide options Chairs up to 86% recyclable at the end of their useful life Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty GREENGUARD? Gold Certified
- The Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base is exemplary of the Eameses’ iterative process and their desire to make “the best for the most for the least.” With each new finish and configuration, this rocking chair continues to push the boundaries of what the shell chair can be, whether it’s in an office lounge or the corner of your living room. Made of 100 percent recyclable polypropylene, the Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base’s subtle matte texture offers a soft tactility and notable durability and is available in an array of colors and numerous upholstery options.
- Similar itemModern and quirky, the Blue Contemporary Curved Side Chair is ready to steal the spotlight at your next dinner party. Boasting a unique "S" shape, the side chair is easy-to-clean thanks to a durable ABS plastic construction that also lends a lasting, glossy blue color. Its ergonomic and well-balanced design ensures you stay comfortable and cozy while catching up over your favorite cup of coffee or reading the morning paper. Stackable, hip and eye-catching, the contemporary curved side chair is a phenomenal way to jazz up an all-white kitchen, office or dining space, giving you instant trendsetter status. 23"L x 19"W x 33"H Boasts a comfortable and ergonomic "S" shape design The Blue Contemporary Curved Side Chair by Steel | Lark can be stacked up to 4 chairs high
- Similar itemSimple, yet unique, this dining table combines country style warmth with industrial chic strength with a rustic wood top and antiqued steel legs. Constructed of solid chestnut, it is sized to host the family for daily meals and homework sessions as well as large groups for special holiday gatherings. The contrasting finish on the legs adds to the overall casual appeal. Solid wood construction. Steel legs.
- Defined by its dependable bentwood construction and simple organic form, the graceful, lightweight and surprisingly strong Era Collection (1859) has been in continuous production for more than 150 years. By making the chair back and rear legs from a single piece of curved wood, designer Michael Thonet, who perfected the bentwood process for chair-making, eliminated the need for expensive and time-consuming hand-carved joints. Swiss architect Le Corbusier used the Era Chair in his buildings, stating, “This chair, whose millions of representatives are used on the Continent and in the two Americas, possesses nobility.” Other fans of this iconic form included Pierre-Auguste Renoir and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, both of whom featured this chair in their paintings. As with any natural material, slight variations in the texture and color of the wood are to be expected and are not defects. Made in the Czech Republic at a factory that’s been making chairs for more than a century.
- Find Furniture Standalone Seating at Target.com! Perk up your dining area with AEON Paris- Dining Chairs in pink. These modern dining chairs combine expressive form with functionality. Inspired by mid-century classic design, they have organic curves and clean lines. These dining room chairs are made with pink molded plastic seats that rest on cross-style wood dowel legs with a natural finish for a touch of industrial chic. Add these dining chairs to a rustic table and industrial lighting to create an eclectic look. Color: Pink.
- Similar itemThe dining table set having integrated self storing extendable leaf which fits 4 to 6 diners. Glossy solid wood tabletop with durable carved pedestal support. Beveled oval profile to make welcoming dining area atmospherepolished in warm black and cherry color, the table set can be purchased with wooden or padded seat chairs. Integrated self storage expansion leaf can be folded discreetly underneath the tabletop when not being used. Softly arced kitchen dining chairs back presents lovely carving while delivering adequate support. Shape: Oval Furniture Room: Dining Room, Kitchen Material: Rubberwood Style: Traditional, Casual, Country Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Black Finish: Cherry Finish, Black Finish Size: 7-Piece Sets Color: Black Please note: Orders of 151-pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. This product will ship to you in multiple boxes. Size: 7-Piece Sets. Color: Black.
- Similar itemImbue your surroundings with soft steps of progress while seated in the Amble Dining Chair. Made from solid Elm wood and a durable wood grain polyurethane finish, Amble presides admirably over your room with a rustic appeal and captivating modern design. A transitional piece perfect for vintage modern and industrial modern decors, Amble does not require assembly and comes with non-marking plastic foot glides. Fashioned as an expressive piece with expansive dowel legs and seat back, continue meaningful conversations late into the night with the Amble Dining Chair. Set Includes: One - Amble Dining Side Chair Chair Seat Dimensions: 16"L x 17.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 1"W x 16.5"H Base Dimension: 16"L x 17"W Thickness of Cushion: 1"H
- Bring the casual look of outdoor wicker furniture indoors with this wicker armchair from the St. Thomas Collection by Safavieh. This charming armchair features a sturdy wood frame covered by washed-out gray wicker for the wonderfully relaxed look of an island resort, and a cotton fabric seat cushion provides a comfortable place to sit. Color: Grey Materials: Wicker, wood and cotton fabric Finish: Grey Seat height: 17.3 inches Dimensions: 33.1 inches high x 27.2 inches wide x 28 inches deep Number of boxes this will ship in: 1 Chairs arrives fully assembled Color: Grey.