- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton floral print blazer from Givenchy featuring a shawl collar, long sleeves, button cuffs, a front button fastening and front flap pockets.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 105mm/ 4 inches. White patent-leather. Black perforated leather flower appliqué, open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemBlue drawstring blouse from See By Chloé featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, stitched panels, a pleated ruffled design and a drawstring hem.
- Similar itemJonathan Saunders masters a modern way to wear bold graphic prints with this teardrop pencil skirt. Tactile embellishment lends this piece a a subtle yet lustrous twist. Tuck in a leather top for directional after hours dressing.
- Similar itemFloral lace pencil skirt with an elastic waistband. Lined to knee. Scalloped hem. 60% Cotton. 32% Nylon. 8% Lycra. Lining: 60% Cotton, 38% Viscose, 2% Lycra. Hand Wash Cold or Dry Clean. Import.
- J Brand Ready to WearNyberg Georgette Short-Sleeve BlouseDetailsJ Brand Ready to Wear "Nyberg" georgette blouse.Spread collar; button front.Short sleeves.Front flap patch pockets.Back center seam; bottom panel.Flared bottom.Hem at hip.Polyester.Imported.Designer About J Brand Ready To Wear: Under the creative direction of Donald Oliver and his design team, the J Brand Ready To Wear expands the J Brand collection, taking you through a sartorial spiritual journey. Darkness and leather are met with soft-to-the-touch fabrics and chiffon. Pure nirvana is later attained with a palette of white and ivory and soft silhouettes. The collection then returns to mother earth with military influences and airy earth tones. With unexpected pops of color throughout, an easy sensibility is achieved with subtle execution and detail.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSnake-Ankle-Wrap Suede SandalDetailsSuede d'Orsay sandal with golden hardware.Metal snake wraps around ankle.Hinged ankle cuff for easy wear.Thin Mary Jane strap.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, no appliqués, darts, floral design, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 80mm/ 3 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Neon-yellow patent-leather. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap