- Showcase your love for New York City carrying this Tri-Coastal Design reusable canvas tote. In beige. PRODUCT FEATURES ''NYC'' in a heart and skyline graphics Reusable PRODUCT DETAILS 15''H x 14''W x 2''D Drop down length: 11'' Shoulder straps Cotton canvas Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Ovrfl Oth. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Canvas/Cotton.
- Similar itemThis weathered, American-made sign printed with "Sandy Feet" would look right at home in a beachside cottage. All Poncho & Goldstein signs are sublimated, hand sanded and rusted before being mounted on a vintage-look frame made from reclaimed wood. Because of the company's unique distressing process, each one comes out a little different. Brand: PONCHO & GOLDSTEIN. Style Name: Poncho & Goldstein 'Sandy Feet' Sign. Style Number: 1156771. 22"W x 7"L x 1/2"D; 1 lb; 6 oz; Sawtooth hanging hardware attached; Steel/reclaimed wood
- Milind Nayak looks directly upward at the sky from beneath the strong branches of venerable trees. Delimited in color closures golden hills warm sunlight and lavender hills mingle in a glorious celebration of nature. Sadhana Jaipuria presents the work as a giclee archival print on canvas as a part of her gallery's collection. A self-taught painter Milind Nayak has worked in photography and digital art. His media include oils watercolors and pastels as he strives for the greatest realism possible. I believe art should mirror reality. I'm drawn by nature's vitality and exuberance hence I want to depict the glory of nature rather than altering its appearance the artist says. His paintings figure in collections in India England Germany Poland Ireland Scotland Holland Malaysia and the USA and he has exhibited his work in the US and London in additions to Indian venues.
- Similar itemBridge the gap. Sipping Golden Punch pays bold homage to the Golden Gate Bridge, reimagined through a playful pop art lens by artist Hilary Williams. Saturated with a red sky, turquoise water and uprising of stars, Williams brings the silhouetted landscape to life. She reveals "the red bars in the sky mimic the bridge and I included gold to represent the sky and the shore of the city." Each is screenprinted by hand on paper. Hilary williams. Hilary Williams is an artist based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Describing her style as bold, bright, surreal and playful, she creates mixed media paintings and fine art screenprints. Through collages of photography, illustration, painting and patterning, she layers images and meaning that reflect the absurdity, poignancy and joy of the world. Williams is continually inspired by the visual and sensory worlds around her, exploring the coexistence of urban landscapes, nature and humanity. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD design has a limited-edition release of 100. Details and Dimensions: Sipping golden punch print. 11"Wx11"D. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Hilary Williams. Hand-screenprinted. 100% Printmaking paper and water-based screenprinting ink. Wipe with soft dry cloth. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Width: 11" Depth: 11"
- Similar itemWith both pigment-rich and aqueous strokes, this abstract series calls to mind expressionist paintings and the ancient art of calligraphy. Each atmospheric design feels both balanced and spontaneous, and the giclee print on archival paper preserves the nuance of the original watercolor painting. Hung individually or as a set, they bring vivid color and movement to the home. 19"W x 21"H overall. Giclee printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original watercolor painting. Deckled print is floated over a white mat. Set behind glass in a solid wood frame with a white high-gloss finish. Ready to hang with D-rings at the back.
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper Board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper. Made in England.
- Similar itemFind Decorative Wall Art at Target.com! Add a colorful burst of sparkle to your décor with a Lazy Susan, \" Red Arrow, Marquee Sign. clear bulbs in a bright red metal frame create a vintage-inspired look that easily incorporates into both classic and contemporary styled homes. This brilliant arrow light is an original and creative way to brighten up any wall arrangement. Dimensions: \" H \" \" D. Color: Red. Gender: Unisex.
- In two-tone saffiano leather for graphic contrast, this sleek-lined MARC BY MARC JACOBS shopper is the only tote you need to take you from work to play. Double handles, exterior front flap pocket with snap closure, and removable zi Handbag Material: Leather Handbag Color: Grey Style: Tote Main Closure Type: Snaps Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Graphic. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper Made in England.