Shop this look
- Brilliant antique brass anchors this classic lamp your the wall with a tall, rectangular plate. Geometric loops and lines add a layer of dimension to the shimmering sconce. A black, shantung pagoda lampshade tops the classic piece with a touch of chinoiserie. 28 inches high x 10 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed out of brass finished in vintage Brass. (1) x 60 watt bulb not included. Black shantung shade.
- After seeing the cozy light thrown by this French cottage basket table lamp, you'll never go back to a plain fabric lamp shade again. With a clear glass base that contrasts beautifully with the rustic country style of the shade, this Panier light is the perfect unique touch you've been searching for. 35 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep; Glass diameter is 12 inches. Blown glass inspired by vintage wine vessels. Rustic basket weave shade. Very large scale lamp- 35 inches includes the harp. (1) x 250 watt bulb not included.
- A vintage dress form shape inspired our designers to craft an intricate pendant that balances everyday with elegance. Constructed from iron and burlap, the piece fits seamlessly with any décor. Display the fixture in an entryway or, to make a statement, over the kitchen island. 20 inches high x 13 inches wide x 13 inches deep. Materials: iron, burlap. Finish: oxidized iron, burlap. Finish on iron will not continue to tarnish or rust. (1) x 60 watt bulb; Indoor use only.
- Stunning detail with glass crown top and endless strands of crystal beads dangling elegantly from the glass frame. Artistry and crystal in pure harmony. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 36.5"W x 43.25"h. Number of Bulbs: 18. Type of Bulb: Candelabra - E12. Max Wattage: 60. Bulbs Included: No. Suitable For: Indoor Use. Energy Saving Feature: No. 18 Light crystal chandelier comes with 8' chain and wire. Crystal/Metal; Imported;
- Similar itemPerfect for your bedside table and wonderful on a console, the carved scroll element lamp is the ideal complement to a variety of interiors. Carved of mahogany and elegantly finished in vintage bouleau blanc, its base features heavy distressing for the look of a treasured artifact. An oval fabric shade with taupe fabric trim serves as a sophisticated finishing touch. Hand-carved mahogany base. Vintage bouleau blanc finish on wood base. Oval fabric shade with taupe trim. Weight: 7 pounds.
- Similar itemDesign by Tom Dixon.Blown like bubble gum into a mold, the Mirror Ball is formed by using a technically advanced process called vacuum metallization. The process involves vaporizing a small amount of pure metal at a very high temperature and then exploding it on to a surface by applying an electrical charge. This internal metallic design focuses the brightness from the lamp, projecting a soft, broad beam of light.The Mirror Ball is constructed of polycarbonate and offered in a choice of chrome or gold metallic finishes. Includes clear cable and matching ceiling canopy. UL Listed.
- Similar itemMacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Medium Globe Lamp Details Handcrafted lamp. Hand-decorated terra cotta, brass, and steel. Gold lustre embellishments. Shade embellished with braided soutache trim. Three-way switch on socket; uses one 100-watt bulb. Due to the nature of handcrafting, lamps may vary. 17"Dia. x 25"T. Made in the USA. Designer About MacKenzie-Childs: Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York. Color: MULTI COLORS. Material: Terra cotta, brass, steel,.
- Similar item"Tightly wound lighting. The Stone Lighting Coil Short Wall Sconce features serpentine lengths of solid brass and copper banding creatively stacked and wrapped to form a stout, compact shade. The handcrafted process begets an abstract latticed aesthetic, the metallic cloaking slightly offset in places to allow shards of light to dart out of the lamp and create nuanced shadow play on surrounding surfaces."
- Designed to be used as a table or mantel lamp, this transitional design transcends styles from modern contemporary to vintage eclectic. The shade is a micro star silk shantung fabric. 26 inches total height. Shade top dimension: 20/10"; bottom dimension: 20/10"; shade height: 11" Material: antique mercury glass, wood. Finish: silver, black, cream shade. Switch: 3 way 150 watt max. A type bulb.
- Similar itemGlass panels line the elliptical tiers of this stylish layered fixture that calls on vintage glamour for inspiration. Tapering downward, this chandelier gives the illusion of a shimmering spinning top. Add some vintage glamour to any room with this unique chandelier. Three lights, 60-watt bulbs. Made from wrought iron and glass. Finished in silver granello and Raj mirror. Weight: 22 lbs.
- Similar itemThe Bunny Williams Home Zebra lamp base offers fresh flair in contemporary interiors. Accenting a curvy, off-white silhouette, sleek charcoal stripes exude playful character. 5.5" Dia x 7"W x 35"H. Hand-painted ceramic. Gold gilt base. Matte brass double socket cluster. Accepts two 60W max bulbs (not included) 18" shade recommended (not included) Natural variations may occur.