Shop this look
- Similar itemVintage Lace celebrates classic style while giving it a bold new look. A color palette of gray, silver, and platinum is used to create depth and movement, from the center band to the bold edge of the scalloped shapes. The rim is adorned with a subtle, traditional floral pattern, making this a lovely addition to your formal table setting. Made of high quality bone china for long-lasting beauty. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent, rinse and dry immediately. Not microwave safe. Use this oval platter to serve eggs with bacon & toast or stir fry with rice. Makes a handsome companion at a luncheon spread piled high with sandwiches or baked goodies. Oval platter measures 14 inch long x 9-7/8 inch wide.
- Similar itemWith petals the color of the sun and the ocean daisies blossom all over a jug by Lilyan Bebecke. I was inspired by my country's rich flora that's why it's known as the 'country of eternal spring ' says Bebecke with pride. The cheerful composition is painted by hand on a ceramic pitcher crafted in Guatemala.
- Similar itemBold, organic graphics bring vibrant floral accents to life in the Field of Flowers collection from Juliska. Each piece features a unique, richly detailed floral motif in striking colors for an eye-catching update to traditional style. 3.5"W x 4.5"H, 14 oz. Mug. Ceramic stoneware. Oven, dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemAutumn is harvest time in the vineyards of Northern California, and our elegant tablecloth celebrates the bounty of the crush. The lush, fruit-laden vines, leaves and borders are masterfully jacquard woven for us by a historic Russian mill, and each piece is expertly tailored for a beautiful finish. A sumptuous complement to the season's festive meals, the cotton-linen fabric offers smoothness, soft drape and natural luster that are only enriched by use. 52% cotton/48% linen blend. Machine-wash.
- Similar itemThe rich detail of a vintage floral pattern makes our tablecloth ideal for gracious dining throughout the year. Jacquard woven and tailored for us by a venerable Russian mill, the cotton-linen fabric offers an elegant drape, a lush feel and understated luster that only become richer through time and use. Durable enough for everyday use, it will enhance special occasions for many years to come. Jacquard woven in a 52% cotton/48% linen blend. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash.
- Similar itemOlhar o Brazil is an expressive and authentic tribute to local culture, translated into a decoration full of life and color, where each motif is carefully designed. Brazilian fauna and flora elevated to the condition of art in porcelain.
- Similar itemSunset Valley is a fresh, modern take on a traditional floral design. Brightly colored flowers splash across the coupe-shaped rim for a vibrant, elegant look. This charming and sophisticated pattern is a fun and exciting way to decorate any table. Porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. This dinner plate is ideal for your main meal, but also makes a great small serving platter. Set of 4 dinner plates, each measures 11 inch diameter.
- Similar itemBring bold colour to your dining table with this Royal Pip large jug from Pip Studio. Beautifully bright, it features a vivid floral print in a rainbow of colours against a clear blue sky. Enhanced with gold accents and a clashing blue & white pattern on the handle & spout, it brings chic style to your dining table and makes a fabulous gift idea for any occasion. Please note this item is not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use.Key features: * Material: porcelain * Dimensions: H15x11cm * Large porcelain jug * Beautifully bright with floral detailing * Enhanced with gold accents * Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use * More Royal Pip tableware available
- Similar itemBe the perfect host with this Royal Pip oval platter from Pip Studio. Perfect for serving a range of pre-dinner snacks & drinks, it’s crafted from crisp white porcelain and features a stunning pattern of flowers, birds & polka dots. A welcome addition to any home, it looks beautiful combined with the extensive range of Royal Pip porcelain also available. Key features: * Material: porcelain * Dimensions: 40cm * Large oval platter * Beautifully bright with floral detailing * Enhanced with gold accents * Not suitable for dishwasher use * More Royal Pip tableware available
- Bold, organic graphics bring vibrant floral accents to life in the Field of Flowers collection from Juliska. Each piece features a unique, richly detailed floral motif in striking colors for an eye-catching update to traditional style. 8"H, 2 quart pitcher. Ceramic stoneware. Oven, dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemInspired by the autumn harvest, our tablecloth warms table settings with its pumpkin, squash and floral pattern. The perfect complement to seasonal gatherings, it's expertly jacquard woven and tailored for us by a Russian mill founded in 1897. The cotton-linen fabric offers an elegant drape, lush feel and soft luster that are enhanced with time and use. Jacquard woven of 100% cotton. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Made in Russia.