Shop this look
- Reminiscent of grandpa's favorite reading chair, this romantic vintage armchair is upholstered in lush midnight blue velvet and framed in solid aged oak. With French Country charm and antique lines, this piece is perfect for your library or sitting room. Exposed, claw foot legs and brass nailhead trim finish this sophisticated seat. 37 inches high x 30.25 inches wide x 34.25 inches deep. Constructed from solid oak and rattan. Upholstered in a cut pile blue velvet. Exposed wood legs finished in aged oak. Lighting will affect how blue the fabric reads - ranging from subtle blue to a bright blue.
- Similar itemAdd a dash of whimsy to your kitchen with this White Rabbit tea towel from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. Made from 100% premium cotton which is fabulously durable, this tea towel features a screen print of the iconic White Rabbit character. With a bright purple border, it includes the classic quote ‘Oh My Ears & Whiskers’ and there are many more fantastical Alice In Wonderland inspired designs available from the vintage style brand.Key features: * Material: 100% premium cotton * Dimensions: 78x48cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s famous characters * Screen print of the White Rabbit * With a bright purple border * Handmade in Britain * Machine washable at 40°C * Presented in a stunning gift box
- Similar itemThe offset design of this striped rug and the bold use of color accentuate the striated background all yielding a contemporary masterpiece. This rug is stain and fade resistant and is sure to be beautiful for years. This rug is just the right size for a hallway or entryway, but you can also put the rug under a small coffee table in a living area with limited floor space. Add a touch of comfort to your kitchen by placing one or more rugs near the sink or and counter to minimize the strain on your feet while you cook. Machine tufted Easy care and cleaning Latex backing Primary materials: Nylon Pile height: 0.406 inches Style: Contemporary Primary color: Multi Pattern: Stripe Size: 2'6" x 3'10". Color: Brown.
- Similar itemCelebrated British furniture designer John Reeves mixes modern, natural and sustainable elements into imaginative and durable pieces. The smooth curves of this low-slung lounger were inspired by French bergere slipper chairs - intricately-carved seats designed for comfort and convenience. Traditional cabriole front legs are reinterpreted with a lacquered finish that nods to mid-century modern style. Woven rattan back and seat with handcarved oak wood frame; natural finish. Lacquered cabriole front legs. Wipe with dry cloth. Imported.
- Bring the feeling of the great outdoors into your home with this True Timber HTC Spring Camouflage Area Rug. It's high resolution image based pattern is the perfect mix of oak limbs, leaves, and twigs dissolves movement into various green landscape patterns. This extremely realistic rug will be a great addition to your rustic decor.True Timber Camo develops the most realistic camouflage patterns in the hunting industry and is now bringing these same natural patented designs into the home..Original patented True Timber design..Machine made from nylon for durability, stain resistance and easy care..Latex back is non-slip..Machine washable. Primary Color: Green Pile Height: Less than 0.25 inch Product Features: Non Skid Backing, Stain Resistant Material: Nylon Style: Casual, Lodge, Country, Rustic Pattern: Camouflage, Nature, Print Weave Type: Machine-Made Secondary Color: Brown Rugs by Room: Living Room, Dining Room, Entryway, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen Rug Type: Indoor Feature: Contains Latex Exact Size: 5' x 7' Rug Size: 5' x 7' Shape: Rectangle Exact Color: Green/Brown Color: Black, Grey, Green, Olive, Brown Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Size: 5' x 7'. Color: Black.
- Similar itemInspired in part by an old Scandinavian winter tradition, this stainless steel nutcracker and wooden bowl combine elegant design with life’s simple pleasures. Constructed to fit the hand perfectly with its long and sleek design the Nutcracker makes it easy for even a child to crack a nut. The characteristic shape is repeated in the design of the bowl – its fine curves and craftsmanship transform natural materials into something utterly sophisticated. Burnished to a fine grain and smooth finish, the wood retains its organic qualities – and reminds us that masterful simplicity can be much more powerful than embellishment. The stainless steel nutcracker is long and sleek, a sharp counterpoint to the conical, sloping curves of the bowl. Together with the nuts themselves, these pieces come together in a tableau that is both contemporary and timeless. Design year: 2012. Materials: Stainless steel mirror finish and Oak Wood. Measurements: Bowl: H: 75 mm Ø: 188 mm. Nutcracker: L: 239 mm.
- Similar itemAdd a dash of whimsy to your kitchen with this Tweedles tea towel from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. Featuring a screen print of the notorious characters from the greatly loved novel, this tea towel is made from 100% premium cotton. With a bright orange border, it includes the classic quote ‘If It Were So It Might Be’ and there are many more fantastical Alice In Wonderland inspired designs available from the vintage style brand.Key features: * Material: 100% premium cotton * Dimensions: 78x48cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s famous characters * Screen print of Tweedledum & Tweedledee * With a bright blue border * Handmade in Britain * Machine washable at 40°C * Presented in a stunning gift box
- Similar itemThe fine conical, sloping curves and craftsmanship of this bowl transform natural materials into something utterly sophisticated. Burnished to a fine grain and smooth finish, the wood retains its organic qualities – and reminds us that masterful simplicity can be much more powerful than embellishment. The bowl is designed to match a stainless steel nutcracker (3586963), but can easily be used alone. Design year: 2012. Materials: Oak Wood. Measurements: H: 75 mm Ø: 188 mm.
- This three-piece, twenty inch by thirty inch, twenty inch by forty-five inch and thirty inch by fifty inch rug set features a stylish chalkboard paint design. The wine theme and rich colors are a perfect accent for your kitchen. Printed on the same machines that manufacture one of the world's leading brands of printed carpet, this rug is extremely durable and vibrant. This technology allows the use of multiple colors to create a rug that is wonderfully designed and applicable to any room in your home. Machine wash separately in cold water using mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low setting. Primary Color: Black Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch Material: Nylon Style: Contemporary Pattern: Graphic Weave Type: Machine-Made Secondary Color: White Rugs by Room: Kitchen, Dining Room Rug Type: Indoor, Sets Feature: Contains Latex Rug Size: 3' x 4', 2' x 4', 2' x 3' Shape: Rectangle Exact Color: Multi-color Color: White, Multi, Red, Black, Sage, Orange Color: Black.
- Similar itemAdd a dash of whimsy to your kitchen with this Alice tea towel from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. Made from durable 100% premium cotton, this tea towel depicts Lewis Carol’s famous creation with her living croquet accessories. With a bright pink border, it includes the classic quote ‘Curiouser and Curiouser’ and there are many more fantastical Alice In Wonderland inspired designs available from the vintage style brand.Key features: * Material: 100% premium cotton * Dimensions: 78x48cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s famous characters * Screen print of Alice and her croquet accessories * With a bright pink border * Handmade in Britain * Machine washable at 40°C * Presented in a stunning gift box
- Fusing classic European design with simple rustic charm. A distressed charcoal oak finish adds an antique touch to this Louis XVI style arm chair. Upholstered in a vintage copper linen, this traditional arm chair lends vintage elegance to a dining room. 40 inches high x 25 inches wide x 21.5 inches deep. Seat Width: 21.5 inches, Seat Height: 21 inches, Seat Depth: 20 inches, Arm Height: 27.5 inches. Fabric Color/ Content: Natural Linen in Antique Copper Weave. Frame is constructed from solid oak, finished in a limed charcoal finish.