Shop this look
- Similar itemBring comfort and utility to a seaside retreat or other casual living space. This ottoman is brimming with details, yet its soothing palette of neutral cream and tan allows it to blend seamlessly with other décor. Featuring a soft linen cushion atop a sturdy wooden base, it is embellished with rustic burlap and traditional upholsterer's tacks. The base and legs are of solid mahogany wood finished in softly distressed antique white for a look that's perfectly aged. Place it anywhere a little extra seating or a cozy footrest is required. Versatile rectangle shape. Classic linen-covered cushion. Solid mahogany hardwood frame in bone white.
- Similar itemThe concept of pie - as in apple, peach and blueberry - is almost an entirely American phenomenon. Rarely will one see a pie on a European menu. In France, "pies" don't exist. One can order a "tart", but it is impossible to find pie on the menus in French restaurants or in French homes. Ironically, it is a Frenchman, Jacques Henry of Emile Henry in Marcigny, France, who was granted a United States Patent for an American Pie shape. His design gives the traditional American dessert a uniquely rural, French perspective. The Emile Henry design features delightfully scalloped edges, reminiscent of the edge created when pie dough is fluted or crimped - a worthy aspect in addition to its functional capacity for both sweet and savory pies. It is an idea that was inspired by a turn of the century shape that Jacques Henry observed in an old photograph that graced a fireplace mantle in the family home. The Emile Henry pie dish, like all Emile Henry oven-to-table-ware, is a natural product handcrafted from Burgundy clay. The dish is highly resistant to breakage and can go directly from the freezer to the oven. The dish will not craze or discolor. Dimensions: 10.2362204724409" wide x 10.2362204724409" long/deep x 2.16535433070866" high. Made in Fance.
- Similar itemHeavily distressed on this dusty blue, hand-carved, three drawer chest gives it a time-worn appeal. Exquisitely carved medallions, along with beautiful antiqued hardware, make this cottage chest a stunning addition to any room in your home. The Artisan Dark Stain on chest top brings out the rich mahogany color of the wood. Solid mahogany. Three drawers. Antiqued hardware. Artisan Surf City finish.
- Whip up award-winning pies in this Culinary Institute of America pie pan. Its nonstick platinum finish ensures even browning and easy release of your delicious homemade pastries. Shop our full selection of bakeware at Kohls.com. Nonstick platinum finish promotes even baking. Heavy gauge aluminized steel prevents warping and distortion. No folded or rolled edges prevents food traps and provides tight-radius corners. Details: 9-in. diameter Oven safe to 500°F Freezer & dishwasher safe Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Model no. 23113 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 9. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Platinum/Steel.
- Similar itemThis hand painted accent chest with its blue-green antiqued finish and scrolling work detailing will add flair to any extra space. Some assembly required.
- Similar itemGrant Leather Ottoman - Mid Century Modern - Vintage Style Chairs & Ottomans Ultra-soft cushion top leather ottoman, luxurious distressed leather, 4 color choices, 36"w x 30"d, boxy design, Mid-Century inspired. Comfort Like No Other: Our most comfy and cushy ottoman, this guy also resists wear and tear because he's leather. Sturdy Stuff: Our superior craftsmen pay attention to every detail ensuring a flawless addition to your room. Respect the Environment: We do. We make eco-friendly furniture made from sustainable resources with reduced consumption processes. Dimensions: Height: 18" Width: 36" Depth: 30"
- Similar itemCedar spirals have been showing off gardener's clipping skills for years. it takes talent to get the lush, green cedar to grow the way you want. But this stunning reproduction takes no work at all - the firm Cedar leaves rise out of the decorative planter, twisting and curving upward in a beautiful spiral. best of all, you'll never need to water or trim it. Perfect for any décor, including a living room, a porch, a library, or even an office.
- Similar itemA stylized burst of natural,weathered fir wood defines the versatile styling of this Jia Cube Ottoman. This piece has a foam cushion,neutral linen top that doubles its use as a seat or a footrest.
- Similar itemEmile Henry designed these colorful pie dishes for contemporary American kitchens, combining a modern silhouette with the company's signature Burgundian clay and traditional French ceramic techniques. Traveling easily from oven to table, the dishes are ideal for savory quiches, pot pies and fresh fruit crisps. Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning. Ceramic pie dishes retain heat exceptionally well, so they're ideal for keeping foods warm at the table. Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time. Handcrafted in France.
- Similar itemPretty as a picture, this three drawer chest features our Artisan Surf City finish with a contrasting Artisan Dark stain on top, all finished with light distressing. Hand-painted floral art and carved bead detailing on the drawers turn an ordinary chest into a work of art. Use this versatile chest as bedside tables, a handy spot for keys and mail in the foyer or as a sideboard in a casual dining area. Solid mahogany construction. Hand-carved details. Antiqued metal hardware.
- Similar itemPlace an Army Ant on active duty in your garden - he'll invade with ingenuity and serve to provide your yard with the perfect touch of creativity! Made with recycled metals, including a wrench for mandibles and an authentic World War II army helmet as the abdomen, the Army Ant Sculpture stands approximately 12" tall and 17" long. Used outdoors, a rust patina will develop naturally on most of the metal sections. Handcrafted in Utah.
- Find lawn decor items to suit your style at Target.com! The creative Fisherboy Sundial Birdbath in French Bronze uses a young boy's fishing pole as its style to mark the hours by the sun. Built of weather-resistant aluminum in an oil-rubbed bronze tone, this sundial is also a bird bath and has a shallow basin that can be filled with water. A young boy sits at the edge of a thin dock, kicking his feet above the water, holding a fishing pole. That fishing pole casts a shadow that tells the time thanks to Roman Numerals engraved along the dial's edge. The circular sun dial has a .5-in. Diameter and a depth of 2-in. Stand sold separately.