- Similar itemEnjoy the combination of beauty and functionality that this Bodum Set of 2/12-oz. Pavina Double Wall Glasses brings to your table. These glasses are handmade and constructed of clear borosilicate glass, so they may vary slightly in weight, height or thickness. Each individual glass has a double-walled design that keeps your drink at just the right temperature for longer than a conventional single-walled glass would without burning or chilling your hand. The unique design also prevents condensation from forming outside the glass, so the exterior is never wet or slippery. Whether you're serving a hot Irish coffee or ice-cold homemade lemonade, these glasses give you a gorgeous way to present your favorite drink specialty. Each glass holds a full 12 ounces of liquid, so you can pour a single can of soda into one glass, and they come in a set of two, making it easy to share a drink with a friend. The wide top gives you room to top off your specialty drink with a dollop of whipped cream or a spoonful of milk foam. Because the glasses are microwave safe, you can reheat coffee, tea or other hot beverages without having to transfer them to another cup, or you can preheat your glass in the microwave before adding hot liquid to it. These glasses can be washed in the dishwasher, but should not be packed tightly or placed where they can rub or tap against other items during the wash cycle. Features: Insulating double-wall design. Hold 12 ounces each. Two glasses in a set. Wide opening at top. Microwave safe. Dishwasher safe. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Diameter: 3.5-in. Height: 4.625-in. Material: Borosilicate Glass. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: Set of 2/12-oz. each.
- Similar itemNo off-duty wardrobe is complete without a pair of skinny ankle jeans, and Burberry Brit has the perfect pair. Work a city-chic look with a relaxed pullover and a statement tote. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- A touch of raw elegance, and edgy sophistication our stackable Kazan Ring features Rutilated Quartz set in rich White Rhodium or 18k gold plated brass. Handcrafted in Los Angeles. Rutilated Quartz, White Rhodium, 18k gold plated brass.
- Similar itemCropped tuxedo jacket in black from Tess Giberson. This cropped wool jacket features a detachable waist with a silver-toned zipper closure and an inverted pleat in the back. Has an open front, a silk shawl collar, a single chest pocket, and long sleeves with button closures. Includes full lining and two interior welt pockets.
- Light-blue stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% Lycra. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Redchurch St
- Similar itemThis lighter weight version of your favorite leather jacket is perfect for spring. 100% Polyurethane Soft smooth faux leather. Cropped moto sillouette. Full front zip. Quilted sleeves. Front zip pockets. Snaps at collar. 20” from center back.
- Similar itemAvailable in White, Sage and Brown. Ceramic cups. Dishwasher safe Dimensions: H 3.2 Inches x W 2.6 Inches.
- Similar itemMade with Swarovski crystals. Rhodium plated brass. Set of three rings. Can be worn stacked or individually. Crystal baguette crystal ring: 0.25" W. Pave crystal ring: 0.1875" W. Pyramid-cut cubic zirconia ring: 0.1875" W. The Henri Stack Ring Set is an essential addition to your luxury jewelry collection this season. Go from minimal to multiple as you dress your digits with these designer jewelry rings featuring signature Henri Bendel baguette crystals, pave crystal and pyramid-cut cubic zirconia.
- Similar itemSparkling hand-set crystals, a lattice of Op Art Cs and an airy chain-link motif create three distinctly different yet perfectly complementary rings. All cast in polished sterling silver, they look elegant worn separately or as a stack. Sterling silver.